South Florida 12/16 7:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 12/16 7:00 ESPN2

This game is flexed but I'd bet it's on ESPNU after todays' UC loss. USF is 4-2 as of now with Virtually everyone back from last season. Alexis Yetna is back from injury and David Collins return. They lead all statistical categories for the Bulls. They look pretty balanced scoring wise. I've not seen them play yet. They have not played a true road game yet. The two losses are to Rhode Island and VT on a neutral court. They were supposed to play LSU today and that was canceled. They picked up Wofford at the last minute and almost lost at home.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../stats/_/id/58
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

This game will be on ESPN2
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm expecting a solid win tonight. Hoping to see more production and minutes for the freshman.

Comment

I’m hoping to see some post defense on Durr and Yetna
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Lakhin, not necessarily close to playing, getting in some pre-game work https://twitter.com/CharlieG__/statu...29453802000384

Comment

For me tonite, I'm looking at the foul situation with Vogt and Williams.. can they both cut down on the silly/no benefit fouls. Also like to see our FT percentage go up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
              For me tonite, I'm looking at the foul situation with Vogt and Williams.. can they both cut down on the silly/no benefit fouls. Also like to see our FT percentage go up as well.
              I'd like the refs to actually let us shoot some free throws tonight lol. SEC refs had a Little bit of bias...

Comment

I'll take more 3s from Harvey. How much I do want to see him succeed.

Comment

Keith's on the bench already

Comment

It’s difficult to watch Rap play. He is clearly a midmajor player in over his head.
                    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Agree on Rap...Its like his body can't keep up with what he's wanting to do.

Comment

Two bad plays by Harvey on D and he takes a seat. Can any Bearcat get a rebound?

Comment

Shouldnt brannen and staff have known that already about rap? Do they need to realize what level they're recruiting for, or we just needed the body?
                          Eason does a lot of good things, but needs to learn to rebound, has probably never had to work for it
                          I miss defense

Comment

This is just not typical Bearcat Defense. We are really going to miss DD's athleticism. Rap is off in so many aspects of his game and moves at a glacial pace. I think Harvey is playing with great energy and Vogt is keeping them in the game as well as some timely 3's. South Florida's offense looks like what I thought Brannen's would be like' GO CATS

Comment

Coach B needs to stop offering schollies to guards and start concentrating on the front court positions. This is ridiculous.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X