Furman 12/9 5:00 ESPN+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Furman 12/9 5:00 ESPN+

Anyone expecting Furman to be a bad team because they are a no name is going to be sorry. The Paladins are 64 in Kenpom. UC is 63 currently. This game is probably a pick em but I haven’t seen a line on it yet. Think Colgate from last year as a comparison.

Furman plays a 3 guard line up with 2 forwards. Vogt and Rap “should” have a decent game here. Have to be honest, if we don’t clean up the defense and don’t feed the post more often, this could be a loss.

The player to stop for the Paladins is Mike Bothwell who average 20 ppg. Furman is 4-0 and in first place in the SoCon.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/231

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

They may be better offensively than X. Should be interesting with our defensive challenges right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
      Anyone expecting Furman to be a bad team because they are a no name is going to be sorry. The Paladins are 64 in Kenpom. UC is 63 currently. This game is probably a pick em but I haven’t seen a line on it yet. Think Colgate from last year as a comparison.

Furman plays a 3 guard line up with 2 forwards. Vogt and Rap “should” have a decent game here. Have to be honest, if we don’t clean up the defense and don’t feed the post more often, this could be a loss.

The player to stop for the Paladins is Mike Bothwell who average 20 ppg. Furman is 4-0 and in first place in the SoCon.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/231

Definitely has Colgate vibes. Also, their third assistant is a former Chris Mack staffer at X, so let's not give him any more satisfaction this week after yesterday.

Comment

Does anyone know if it is possible to record or delay watching ESPN+ games? I will be subscribing using ROKU.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
          Does anyone know if it is possible to record or delay watching ESPN+ games? I will be subscribing using ROKU.
          ESPN+ does have a replay capability. There is a button at the top of the schedule screen that allows you to select games previously played, sorted by date. I don't think it's immediate, but after a short delay, you should be able view shortly after the final horn.

Comment

Here's a blog piece that describes in detail how Furman just took down the College of Charleston on the road:

http://www.furmansportsreport.com/

Comment

Furman's leading scorer, Mike Bothwell, is from the Cleveland area and is averaging 21.8, 5.0 and 4.0 (25.0, 3.5 and 4.0 versus D1 competition). On Saturday, he scored 26 versus the College of Charleston on 10/14 shooting (including 6/8 from three).

Comment

With UC playing mainly man defense, who do we think gets tasked with guarding Bothwell?

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

ESPN+ does have a replay capability. There is a button at the top of the schedule screen that allows you to select games previously played, sorted by date. I don't think it's immediate, but after a short delay, you should be able view shortly after the final horn.
                  I am in espn plus now I see archives but no button. What screen are you talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post
                    With UC playing mainly man defense, who do we think gets tasked with guarding Bothwell?
                    The way they guarded Scruggs Sunday probably 5 or 6 different guys. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                      I am in espn plus now I see archives but no button. What screen are you talking about.
                      Another option is:

Go to ESPN.com on your computer
                      On the ribbon along the top click on "Watch"
                      Select "Schedule & Replays" from the drop down list
                      Select the "Replay" button near the top
                      Select the date of the game you want to watch and it will provide a list of all games on any ESPN network, ESPN3 and ESPN+
                      Click the game you want and log in with your ESPN+ info

Comment

Originally posted by Barklee View Post

Another option is:

Go to ESPN.com on your computer
                        On the ribbon along the top click on "Watch"
                        Select "Schedule & Replays" from the drop down list
                        Select the "Replay" button near the top
                        Select the date of the game you want to watch and it will provide a list of all games on any ESPN network, ESPN3 and ESPN+
                        Click the game you want and log in with your ESPN+ info
                        thanks I went and got the first game. It came right up.

Comment

So which of you is going to share your ESPN+ log-in with the rest of the forum?

Mason Madsen still in a boot, per Justin Williams
                          Last edited by GoBearcats31; 12-09-2020, 04:53 PM.

Comment

You can always just set your VCR for 5pm and make sure it's set on channel 3...

Comment

I watched very closely to Zach Harvey. I just don't know as he didn't seem to be part of the offense at all/ He stood around and few bothered to pass to him. ON d he seemed late on his help and was beaten a few times. At least he played some. I wonder about his future.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X