This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

Link won't appear other than ads for the paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

Sorolla played well in exactly one game last year, ECU at 5/3. He actually looked like a serviceable center. I wrote this before but he was, IMO, a big reason Vogt’s play dropped off last year. Without a body to bang against in practice, Vogt regressed after Sorolla left. I’m not suggesting he was a good center especially since he only had one notable game and it was against the last place team in the conference last year. But he could have helped the team had he stayed.
      He had more than one game where he was definitely contributing including the Tennessee win at home. What hurt him is he missed almost a month between Nov and Dec. and Vogt played very well. If he had stayed into February with Vogt's shoulder issues he probably would have gotten more minutes. That said, when he got here there were a couple write ups on how nagging injuries cost him a lot of practice time and limited his minutes, but he was ready to be a full time contributor. Big kids and their injuries are unfortunately common. He would have been a tough kid to play 30 minutes a game given his limited quickness.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba.../jaume-sorolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post

Working for me. You get 3 freebies if you're not a subscriber. If you've exhausted your freebies, close your browser and reopen it.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

One of the options is for 5 free articles per month. Click the link and you have to open an account, I did it and it worked for me

Comment

Go to keithjenkins.com to read this and two other articles he wrote.
            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Thanks gentlemen im all on board now

Comment

• I would certainly hope that Cunningham's job is in serious trouble if this whole ordeal ends up being a bunch of BS meant to get rid of a decent man...whether you like his coaching or not. Cunningham is destroying John Brannen's coaching future and you have to ask yourself if Cunningham is kept around, who would want this job when you may be stabbed in the back.

Comment

• Yea this was brought out earlier in the thread but does need to be reiterated. The longer this lumbers on at a snails pace it looks less and less like an AD trying to rectify some perceived wrongs, Improve the athletic program, and hire a more optimum coach for the school but more and more like a man **** bent on destroying another mans career by any and all means ( including using university funds), furthering his own career and destroying the basketball program as he does so . This is coming across as a personal vendetta more than an investigation into infractions which is why I ask earlier if these two have a past history. If the investigators can't find anything egregious in two weeks time then its almost a cinch that there is nothing to find. I wonder how much longer the B of T' s are going to allow the universities administrators look like buffoons.

Comment

• I'll say again, the only people who know for sure what's going on are not talking. I'm done guessing, speculating, and chasing down rumors. I'm just waiting for the truth to come out and the situation to be resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by coach View Post
                      Bill Cunningham said on his show today that he got a tip tomorrow is the day the coaching situation comes to a head
                      Willie's mention yesterday of a tip is running out of "tomorrow".

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                        I'll say again, the only people who know for sure what's going on are not talking. I'm done guessing, speculating, and chasing down rumors. I'm just waiting for the truth to come out and the situation to be resolved.

All the while the entire program goes down in flames. Cunninghams an imbecile if he thinks these six kids are going to wait around for weeks until he can get this all neatly tied up.

Comment

• Based on the way this is progressing I can't imagine this ending well for a. JB, b. JC, or c. The Program. Caught between hoping to hear something (the UC Alum and fan in me), and dreading what is to come. I have no beef with anyone involved, and I don't want to see anyone hurt through it. Don't want to watch another masochistic public harrassment video which this feels sort of like - in slow motion. I think if I was the Prez I'd be saying kiss and make up or one or both of you must go. The university is impacted by your misdeeds and/or your agenda. The people on this site are rooting for the Program and I want you to know I feel your pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Willie's mention yesterday of a tip is running out of "tomorrow".
                            Time's up, another wrong wild guess. Tired of all the uninformed with their tips.

Comment

• Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

Time's up, another wrong wild guess. Tired of all the uninformed with their tips.
                              My thoughts from when I first heard the covid excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                                Brian Fox at Bearcat Sports Radio (an attorney) just mentioned that there has to be a 14 day notice of hearing prior to termination. The question becomes did they have it yet? Was Brannen put on leave pending the hearing? If it’s pending the hearing we’ve got two more weeks of this.
                                New podcast up from "B. Fox" + guest Justin Williams and one of his (Fox's) employment law colleagues https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...3-1a3bdab15dbf
                                Last edited by GoBearcats31; 04-08-2021, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X