Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maybe the me me me attitude starts at the top and trickles down.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
      Interesting that both Saunders mom and Tari's mom reacted to the end of the Houston game on Twitter:

Nicole Saunders: So glad camera caught that.... You walk off the bench.....
      Tea Eason: Walking out head down?? Wtf!!!! The guys are still on the bench. You not with them!!?! **** THAT! Good job boys!!! I am so proud of you!!

Again.. this is not a one-act situation but... interesting all the same.
      Here is the whole clip in question: https://twitter.com/longduckdon/stat...33776289775618
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• That's really bad... thanks for posting. Seems like more a final straw for the players but.... everyone has said it over and over... this cluster must have been stewing for quite awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
          I'm afraid if we don't hear something soon from JB or AD Cunningham, every fan is going to their local Home Depot for pitchforks and torches...Clifton here we come.

With the fervor surrounding this I am surprised a statement has not been issued already. I dont think the admin. can do anything now but to severe the cord.

Comment

• Holy Cow! I didn't watch the last minute of the game & him walking off like that is inexcusable. I'm all for giving a coach time but not with this situation. No wonder everyone is in the transfer portal!
            We need to make a change. ASAP!

Comment

• Here's another angle that we really haven't talked about. Was all of this closely guarded information with the basketball team or were others within the athletic department aware that there were issues brewing during the season ? Did anyone inside the team talk to higher ups in the department about the issue ? If so, what was the reaction and what if anything came of that ?

Comment

• I didn't get to see the end of the game due to daughters activities. That is a REALLY bad look for any coach of any sport. The longer the AD office remains mum on it..the more of a frenzy the fans will be in which will in turn impact how things roll in the future. Tough spot? Yes. But seeing five players "bolt" all within a day should require the utmost attention.

I know we are UC fans and we support the team/school (not a specific coach) but the current coach/staff leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I dont like that.

Comment

• Clearly CJB is most responsible for this situation; however, where is the Athletic Department in all this? It should not have been allowed to get this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by bg703 View Post
                    Clearly CJB is most responsible for this situation; however, where is the Athletic Department in all this? It should not have been allowed to get this bad.
                    Totally agree with this sentiment.

Comment

• Also.. here is the link to the tweet by saunders mom. Mike is looking to the left watching CJB leave the court without them.

https://twitter.com/Risingstar_3/sta...16819302850560

Comment

• I just saw that Chad from BCJ finally posted something about what is going on. Of course it's behind a paywall so I can't see it.

If anyone on here has a 247 account, and there's anything of note in there (actual news), can you please post a synopsis or bullet points from the thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post

With the fervor surrounding this I am surprised a statement has not been issued already. I dont think the admin. can do anything now but to severe the cord.
                          I’m not surprised no one’s talked. The lawyers are most likely at work and a department wide gag order has probably been called which is why no one in the media knows what’s going on right now. No one can talk right now except John Cunningham, Pinto, BoT, etc.

Also worth pointing out is that John Cunningham has a law degree from Nebraska. John looks young but he has a lot of experience in Athletic Administration at multiple stops. Just because he’s never an AD before doesn’t mean he’s clueless on this stuff.
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post

I’m not surprised no one’s talked. The lawyers are most likely at work and a department wide gag order has probably been called which is why no one in the media knows what’s going on right now. No one can talk right now except John Cunningham, Pinto, BoT, etc.

Also worth pointing out is that John Cunningham has a law degree from Nebraska. John looks young but he has a lot of experience in Athletic Administration at multiple stops. Just because he’s never an AD before doesn’t mean he’s clueless on this stuff.
                            Even with a gag order, Cunningham can put out a 2 sentence press release that they are aware of and investigating the situation. No other details can be released at this time nor will he speculate until the investigation is completed. He doesn't have to condone or condemn anyone. Right now silence means implicit support of the program within their athletic department, which we all highly doubt.
                            Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by MDW79 View Post
                              I just saw that Chad from BCJ finally posted something about what is going on. Of course it's behind a paywall so I can't see it.

If anyone on here has a 247 account, and there's anything of note in there (actual news), can you please post a synopsis or bullet points from the thread?
                              Saw this too and was wondering the same. Don't overshare, but even the slightest info or vibe from Chad would be appreciated Or DM us haha

Comment

• Yea give us something

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X