This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
    Diarra is now gone... 4 Players hit the portal today.. No way in H*** Brannen survives.. I'm guessing he resigns or is fired at the latest by Friday...
    Who's going to pay the $3.5M buyout?

Comment

• Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

Who's going to pay the $3.5M buyout?

I don't know, but who's going to play for Brannen next year... If he's fired for behavior detrimental to players on the team... Is he owed in full? I would think every contract has loopholes...

Comment

• How much do you want to lose in low attendance and low donations? In your plush new arena that’s 1/3 full

Comment

• Originally posted by hipal88 View Post
          How much do you want to lose in low attendance and low donations? In your plush new arena that’s 1/3 full

Exactly... UC stands to lose a lot more than $3.5M if the arena is a 3rd Full next season for every game.. Chalk it up as a horrible hire, and let's move on...

Comment

• True BearKatz i say fire his *** before things get worse, did anyone see the look on the players faces at the end of game?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
              Steve Wolf (he also posted on Twitter rallying behind Steele):
              I know I have no right to chime in on this, but don’t throw the towel in on @coachbrannen;it’s crazy. For yrs I heard so many people talk bad about Mick &you guys couldn’t get rid of him fast enough. Take a chill pill & let JB do his thing. Give him his 4 yrs to do his thing.
              With no players and zero recruits? Is he a magician?

Comment

• I think folks are asking the right questions. Yes, the buyout is significant, but they could potentially lose more money next year and set the program back even further by giving CJB another year. Are their boosters willing to pay for the buyout like happened at Indiana? But it looks like if you give CJB another year you are accepting a rebuild next season and setting up a must win situation in year 4.

Comment

• I can't imagine what Brannen can say to the administration to justify what has happened and save his job and even if he can how will be able to recruit new players. Some statement has to be issued by the school to address this disaster. It's amazing to me that with players having left going back months ago and continuing that nothing has surfaced as to the issue. I'll say it again, "It ain't Covid related".

Comment

• I'm afraid if we don't hear something soon from JB or AD Cunningham, every fan is going to their local Home Depot for pitchforks and torches...Clifton here we come.
                    Cory Huffman
                    Cin City

Comment

• Originally posted by Gmann View Post
                      I can't imagine what Brannen can say to the administration to justify what has happened and save his job and even if he can how will be able to recruit new players. Some statement has to be issued by the school to address this disaster. It's amazing to me that with players having left going back months ago and continuing that nothing has surfaced as to the issue. I'll say it again, "It ain't Covid related".
                      It never was. It was just an easy to use excuse for the excrement on the court/program quickly bought by many who didn't try to look at what was happening. Or perhaps didn't see there was really a problem.

Comment

• It's 8:01 a.m. ET and have not seen another name in the portal. Think we can make it to 9:00 a.m.? 10?

Comment

• Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                          It's 8:01 a.m. ET and have not seen another name in the portal. Think we can make it to 9:00 a.m.? 10?
                          I'm not counting on it.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Interesting that both Saunders mom and Tari's mom reacted to the end of the Houston game on Twitter:

Nicole Saunders: So glad camera caught that.... You walk off the bench.....
                            Tea Eason: Walking out head down?? Wtf!!!! The guys are still on the bench. You not with them!!?! **** THAT! Good job boys!!! I am so proud of you!!

Again.. this is not a one-act situation but... interesting all the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by BorisTheCat View Post
                              Interesting that both Saunders mom and Tari's mom reacted to the end of the Houston game on Twitter:

Nicole Saunders: So glad camera caught that.... You walk off the bench.....
                              Tea Eason: Walking out head down?? Wtf!!!! The guys are still on the bench. You not with them!!?! **** THAT! Good job boys!!! I am so proud of you!!

Again.. this is not a one-act situation but... interesting all the same.
                              I didn't see it and therefore didn't understand the fuss on Twitter the other day. Went back and watched the end last night and it was really odd of Brannen. Like BorisTheCat said, not a one-act situation but odd nonetheless.

Comment

• Here is email for John Cunningham Bearcat.AD@uc.edu I don't expect a response; however I did request that he make any kind of public statement, even if only he is aware and investigating. The speculation has to stop. The program has to act. One way or the other, fire Brannen or issue a statement why you believe he is the right coach for the job. Inaction is not acceptable.
                                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X