Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John Brannen suspended per Justin Williams: https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...38410357080068

You might be wondering, why suspend him now? Why not suspend him when your made the statement last Friday that there was going to be external investigation? That's a great question, who freaking knows. File this one with "why did you wait to weeks to start an external investigation?".

This athletic department looks so incredibly foolish. This timeline makes it look like they have absolutely no plan whatsoever. I can't imagine anything happening, no matter what comes out, that will make me change my opinion on that. This has been a total shitshow from the very beginning.

Comment

• I would theorize that they put him on admin. leave now with the look that they have more facts after this week's work. I'd say based on this he's gone, but who knows.

Comment

• MDW you are spot on. That's an appropriate designation.

Comment

• Originally posted by MDW79 View Post
          John Brannen suspended per Justin Williams: https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...38410357080068

You might be wondering, why suspend him now? Why not suspend him when your made the statement last Friday that there was going to be external investigation? That's a great question, who freaking knows. File this one with "why did you wait to weeks to start an external investigation?".

This athletic department looks so incredibly foolish. This timeline makes it look like they have absolutely no plan whatsoever. I can't imagine anything happening, no matter what comes out, that will make me change my opinion on that. This has been a total shitshow from the very beginning.
          My hope is whover wins this pissing match, the facts show he was in the right all along. The loser is gone. I'd like to have faith in the one who remains. THERE IS NO LONGER A SITUATION WHERE BOTH JC AND JB STAY IN PLACE.
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

• Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

My hope is whover wins this pissing match, the facts show he was in the right all along. The loser is gone. I'd like to have faith in the one who remains. THERE IS NO LONGER A SITUATION WHERE BOTH JC AND JB STAY IN PLACE.
            Well whoever wants to win this pissing match needs to win it by Monday or Tuesday because this has already taken way too long.

Comment

• Jay Sorolla just tweeted “karma”. Yikes
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Brannen has lawyered up. Tom Mars per Pat Forde.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• My god. I never thought I'd have to endure this twice in a lifetime, but this one is shaping up to be much worse. Please let my gut be wrong.
                  Cory Huffman
                  Cin City

Comment

• Yea this honeymoon is definitely over. There's no patching this up. One or the other is gone, presumably JB. However, after the new coach is in place If I was the B of T's I think I would begin looking for a new AD also. In my estimation hes just at fault at the least at how this whole thing was mishandled. Dragging UC' s reputation front and center during the tournament for almost three weeks! Just my thought! And if JB lawyered up you can bet its not settled next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                      Yea this honeymoon is definitely over. There's no patching this up. One or the other is gone, presumably JB. However, after the new coach is in place If I was the B of T's I think I would begin looking for a new AD also. In my estimation hes just at fault at the least at how this whole thing was mishandled. Dragging UC' s reputation front and center during the tournament for almost three weeks! Just my thought! And if JB lawyered up you can bet its not settled next week!
                      The BoT, to my knowledge, backs Cunningham. JB can litigate and probably get some money out of the university but no one will touch him with a 10 foot pole for a long time after this even if he wins the case. He’s walking down a bad path here. He’s too stubborn to walk away.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

• Here's an article from SI, with a quote from Tom Mars (naturally finding no fault with his client):

https://www.si.com/college/2021/04/0...h-john-brannen

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                          Brannen has lawyered up. Tom Mars per Pat Forde.
                          I'm pretty sure Tom Mars is a REALLY good attorney.

Comment

• So Brannen hires a lawyer after being suspended on paid leave.... Obviously theirs more to the story we don't know about...My source was close and advised he would be gone by Friday, only took a day longer than expected... This could drag on from quite sometime, I hope UC has identified good coaching candidates to take his place once the dust settles....

Comment

• Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                              That's my point! You can bet that LF is keeping a close eye on this mess. If its true that no allegations are forthcoming and all this is just that JC doesn't like JB how secure do you think LF feels right about now.
                              There's really no reason for Fickell to be insecure. If the situation gets out of hand, he'll be able to step up to the power 5 level, no problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                                Jay Sorolla just tweeted “karma”. Yikes
                                Double yikes!! Suppose there's a reason he opted for pro?
                                Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X