• Show
Clear All

• Schedule announced for ‘20-21

Here you go

https://gobearcats.com/news/2020/11/...announced.aspx
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Not sure how to react. Obviously no surprise opponents. But you don't look at the schedule and think about home court advantages or, oh, that's a tough place to play (granted if they play everyone in the AAC home and away, it all balances out -- well, I guess some places might have limited fans in which case it can differ a bit). Of course, there will be some shakeups, cancellations/postponements, etc. But, unlike a football team that has (hopefully) one game a week, hard to see these teams criss-crossing the country every few days.

Comment

I'm not liking X as game 2 on the schedule but under the circumstances I don't know what else you're going to do. Wouldn't entirely suprise me if we don't even play these early games. It's going to be interesting for sure.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So am I seeing correctly that the tv schedule hasnt been defined yet. And therefore the crosstown shootout will be streamed on tunein ? Will the airing of these games on television be revealed as each game approaches start time?

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
          So am I seeing correctly that the tv schedule hasnt been defined yet. And therefore the crosstown shootout will be streamed on tunein ? Will the airing of these games on television be revealed as each game approaches start time?
          I think you can count on that being the case. We're under contract with ESPN for everything played at home this year and all conference games. They could put it on the ESPN+streaming service but you should be able to see it somewhere. They only have 11 days to figure out Lipscomb though.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

UC/Xavier - 3 pm on ESPN confirmed https://gobearcats.com/news/2020/11/...announced.aspx

Comment

Might have to scratch Tennesee. They just went into a holding pattern due to COVID-19
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                Might have to scratch Tennesee. They just went into a holding pattern due to COVID-19
                Tennessee is "extending its pause on team activities," meaning it will not travel to Indy where they were scheduled to play Gonzaga + will not play Notre Dame on December 4. UT's next scheduled game is at home versus UC on December 12.

Also, Brannen was reportedly contacted by 3 different people this morning about playing in various MTEs tomorrow (assuming he said no)
                Last edited by GoBearcats31; 11-24-2020, 02:22 PM.

Comment

The Dayton board is blowing up with rumors of a UC/UD scrimmage tomorrow. Anyone from our board hear anything?

Comment

Originally posted by GangstaTakester View Post
                    The Dayton board is blowing up with rumors of a UC/UD scrimmage tomorrow. Anyone from our board hear anything?
                    Haven't heard directly, but did see something teasing a potential scrimmage and UD would definitely make the most sense (and, if like last year, will not hear much about how it goes).

Also, XU placed three players in quarantine. Will probably know who if their game tomorrow goes as scheduled. If they are forced to quarantine for 14 days and that clock started today, that would go on the other side of the UC game which is in 12 days.

Wednesday update: the three X players are a walk on and Colby Jones and CJ Wilcher. Jones was likely to start at the 3.
                    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 11-25-2020, 11:45 AM.

Comment

I wish it was a real game.

Comment

They are in fact playing a secret scrimmage today against Dayton. Not sure what time and if it's anything like last year we won't hear a thing about it
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

So does anyone on this forum have any news or info in regards to the super secret scrimmage against the flyers. I know it all was incognito but any info that was leaked would help quench my jonesing for some bball.

Comment

My guess is with the Covid protocols and players being quarantined the info. will be pretty slim. Maybe Brannen or his wife will do something on twitter.

Comment

If I remember from last season, the scant details we did get took a few days days to come out
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X