AAC - TV Rights for Basketball

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AAC - TV Rights for Basketball

Hey, guys. I'm hoping some of you can help me out with this.

If I understand correctly, ESPN bought the right to the AAC this year, and that's why we're seeing some football games on ESPN+ and not Fox Sports Ohio. Is that correct?

The reason I'm asking is because I've been using Youtube TV these last few years only to keep Fox Sports Ohio. And it turns out they just lost the rights. So I'm left wondering if I should just get Sling or something else.

My concern is being able to watch the basketball games this year. Am I safe to assume that all of our conference will be on an ESPN network? Any chance any of non-conference games somehow end up on Fox?

Fwiw, I know I'm not saying anything real unique here, but I really hate how complicated this all has to be. Now I'm probably going to have to keep a steaming service, and still add ESPN+. I really wish these conferences could figure out a way to sell you a package for access to the entire season directly. I feel like they'd make a ton more, and it would save us all a lot of hassle.

That is correct. ESPN + takes the place of our CBSSports Network. Before the schedule changed up, I'm pretty sure all of our games were on the ESPN platform (+ included) along with a couple games on regular CBS. Obviously that schedule is being modified but I imagine ESPN and ESPN + will carry all our games. Someone else can correct me if I'm wrong.
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

All conference games are on ESPN networks. Home non conference games would be also, provided we play any of those games at all. Away non conference games would be on the channel the other team’s conference is contracted with, which could be FOX or CBS. Neutral site games I have no idea on. That might come into play if we do a Multi Team Event in Orlando or something similar.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Btw, my suggestion that if you’re looking for streaming service that you do Hulu. You can bundle Hulu, Disney+ and ESPN+ for a decent rate. Keep in mind you’ll need the Live TV plan to get live sports that aren’t on ESPN+. Hulu is currently carrying the Fox Regional networks at least for now.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Get IPTV that has all the channels of world for $25-30 / years, only works on android TV. It has 60 espn+ channels.

Comment

We have most everything. We have directtv and an antenna to get local Philly and NYC channels (there are a whole bunch) We have both Roku and frestick. The roku came on the tv and I got firestick because it is the same platform as android and so I can add their channels like hbomax. I have hbo through directtv but amazon and roku are fighting with HBO over content. Amazon will soon be running the whole world. Here is how to add android content to firestick. It says hbomax, but just substitute the channel you want. Even the geek squad didn't know this.
            https://medium.com/@jamesfuthey/how-...k-4a8d3144b583
            Hey I never miss a bengal game. My wife and I are old so we just argue politics (her) and religion (me) with total strangers on the net. But I want the channels when I want. I enjoy watching the Mollieb polka show on RFD TV regularly.

I found this ==Currently, the most popular way to watch IPTV is through a media streaming device such as the Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K.https://troypoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/fire-tv-stick-4k-shop3-200x200.png

This device’s popularity stems from the ability to install 3rd party apps such as IPTV APK’s. This is often referred to as “jailbreaking”.

With a jailbroken Firestick, users can install an IPTV application for live streaming, as well as other apps for viewing Movies, TV Shows, Music, and more, ALL FOR FREE.

TROYPOINT has created a detailed guide that will show you the best way to Jailbreak your firestick for the ultimate streaming experience:

https://troypoint.com/how-to-jailbreak-a-firestick/
            Last edited by leo from jersey; 10-03-2020, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X