David DeJulius

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David DeJulius

Rothstein is reporting that we have in fact asked for waiver for David DeJulius
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Brent! How are you brother? Not a surprise. Thx for confirming.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

I'm all good.

DeJulius' waiver decision has not been made yet but I would expect it shortly. There are several players out there that were in similar transfer situations that have been granted their waivers this week.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
        I'm all good.

DeJulius' waiver decision has not been made yet but I would expect it shortly. There are several players out there that were in similar transfer situations that have been granted their waivers this week.
        David's waiver has been granted and he will be immediately eligible, according to Chad Brendel/BCJ

Comment

This is really good news...

Comment

Rothstein immediately upgraded us to NCAA tournament team. Lol
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

David's waiver has been granted and he will be immediately eligible, according to Chad Brendel/BCJ
              This is good news. Looking forward to bball season.

Comment

Great news. Experience, experience, experience. Good summary from a UM fan before they knew he was leaving:

"I think his PG ability is better than the numbers indicate. He still plays most of his minutes off the ball at the 2 and he’s a lot more deferential in that role, but when he plays the 1 with Simpson off the bench, he does a lot more creating. I bet if you isolated his numbers with Simpson off the floor, he’d look a lot more impressive.

Also, this post didn’t talk about his defense, which has been superb IMO. He sticks to guys like glue whether he’s on the ball or chasing guys around screens. He’s just impossible to pick. As a Bulls fan, he reminds me of peak Kirk Hinrich in terms of his ability to relentlessly fight through screens."

Comment

Ok now that DeJulius has been granted his waiver lets hope that we can secure the pf/c we need for the up coming vacancies.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X