Zach Harvey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    Cincinnati coach John Brannen on guard Zach Harvey opting out of the rest of the season: "For me, mental health and well-being is what's most important. ... That young man's gone through a lot. I fully support his decision." Brannen would not address if Harvey will return.
    what do expect him to say. Something negative might effect ZH, the team and future recruits plus embarrass the University.

Comment

Full comments from CJB about Harvey and the team -- five-part tweet from Justin Williams
      https://twitter.com/Williams_Justin/...59381965148163

Comment

Zach is now officially in the portal as well.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I lived through Tay Baker and Ed Badger. I was still young though.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
            I lived through Tay Baker and Ed Badger. I was still young though.
            Funny, I was just thinking this morning how this feels like the Ed Badger years. The only difference is Badger was much more entertaining in interviews.

Comment

As has been rumored, Zach Harvey to UCSB https://twitter.com/zachxharvey/stat...40173046415362

Comment

As has been rumored, Zach Harvey to UCSB https://twitter.com/zachxharvey/stat...40173046415362
                And.... Zach Harvey has entered the transfer portal
                https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...DQiai4rNEsAAAA

Comment

And.... Zach Harvey has entered the transfer portal
                  https://twitter.com/VerbalCommits/st...DQiai4rNEsAAAA
                  Averaging 2ppg in 8 minutes per game this season.

Comment

The machine crushed a kid

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                      The machine crushed a kid
                      Do we thimk he can be salvaged? He had an ankle injury and just never got into his groove
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

Do we thimk he can be salvaged? He had an ankle injury and just never got into his groove
                        I believe he missed all of last year with an injury.

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

He had a hard time before he came to UC. When he came he started to produce, but then the Brannen beat down. His next school obvuiously didn't help or he wouldn't be in the portal. Hard to come back. I would love to see him here and excelling, but it might be too late.

Comment

If UCSB failed him the way Brannen failed him, his confidence is probably shot. Hate to see these things happen and I hope I'm wrong for his sake, but he isn't the first and certainly won't be the last kid to have his hopes dashed. I wish him well and hope he lands at a place where he can develope.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                              If UCSB failed him the way Brannen failed him, his confidence is probably shot.
                              Come on…after how many schools and incidents does the individual take the blame?

Comment

Originally posted by bearcat1518 View Post

Come on…after how many schools and incidents does the individual take the blame?
                                Oh I am sure there is some personal accountability, but was JB the coach to get the best out of players. If you remember Zach was coming on strong and even the announcers mentioned he was playing the best of the cats at the time. Then wham. Sitting on the bench with a smirk on his face. The problem is that he was joined by 4 other players JB recruited including one future NBA first round pick. I watched the body language of those on the bench and it was quite telling. How do we know what UCSB said about his injury and what was his treatment. Yes the kid seemed troubled due to the difficulties he had coming to UC, but he appeared to have shaken it and was starting to play like the 4 star he was. He was benched for no publicly given reason but just he had mental health issues. What did that mean?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X