No announcement yet.

Williams declares for the NBA Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good stuff from the Athletic ($), gotta pay, though some times you can get freebies on the app.

https://theathletic.com/1711078/2020...rce=dailyemail
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Does anyone have an update on Keiths evaluation? Not sure if returning is still an option for him or not but I hope so. Next year would be HIS team and I am confident he would explode and probably get drafted. Right now I think he would have to go overseas if he wants to play pro ball. I had not seen any updates and the virus situation is eliminating evaluations. He doesn't get mentioned in any of the mock drafts. His decicion could be significantly impacting our current recruiting targets and help explain a few things.

Comment

The NBA is talking about punting the draft to Aug 1 so they can evaluate. Not sure he was able to get an eval before any of this stuff started up.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

If he keeps improving as he has done his senior year will net him a ton more money if hes drafted 2021.

that work rate and progression can be intruiging to NBA scouts though, and dropping 30 on 50% from 3 with 4 steals and 2 blocks v USF with only 1 TO(that wasnt really a TO!) was a big statement!

Comment

The deadline for pulling out of the draft was just set for Aug. 3rd
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Sorry to anyone coming to this thread thinking they might find a real update ... but just noting that Keith posted several UC pics of him on his Instagram today. Can't be a bad thing (though, if I were a D1 basketball player in quarantine, I'd probably start Googling myself too...) but who knows.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X