No announcement yet.

Non Conference Schedule 2020-2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In addition to XU, @ Tennessee, @ Georgia, unconfirmed games: Furman, Lipscomb, two games in the likely MTE in Indy (tentatively UC, Loyola, Duquesne and fourth team TBA).

Comment

The MTE in Indy is going to be those 3 schools with no 4th unless something unexpected happens per Rothstein
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Current known dates (taken from @Williams_Justin)

Dec 2 - vs. Lipscomb
        Dec 6 - vs. Xavier (Ohio)
        Dec 9 - vs Furman
        Dec 12 - @ Tennessee
        Dec 19 - @ Georgia

Comment

Welp. Loyola has paused activities due to Covid .
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Welp. Loyola has paused activities due to Covid .
            Andy Katz on Twitter: The @RamblersMBB coach @PorterMoser says the Ramblers will have to cancel games in Indy against Cincinnati, Duquesne and a third team. He said they also canceled a buy game on Dec. 4. But he’s looking for games Dec. 15-23. Wide open!

Comment

I'm still really surprised we cannot get a game together with UD. They are only showing two games in December, and they're only up the road and Brannen and Grant are friends. I'd like to see that. We scrimmaged them i believe last season. Odd unless it is some conference bug a boo.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                I'm still really surprised we cannot get a game together with UD. They are only showing two games in December, and they're only up the road and Brannen and Grant are friends. I'd like to see that. We scrimmaged them i believe last season. Odd unless it is some conference bug a boo.
                I think if teams are desperate, they should definitely have local teams on speed dial. What is the harm in playing a Dayton, NKU, Wright State, etc. if needed (or insert other regional teams for XYZ school looking for an extra game or two).

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                  I think the fact that they are friends and run the same offense probably keeps them from playing each other. No coach likes to play their buddy and if the other team looks just like you, I’m not sure there’s a point because you won’t learn much
                  Last edited by Lobot; 11-16-2020, 02:46 PM.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

It would be another quality game. I don't think in a season like this you can error to the wrong side on this. The conference strength is iffy, X is not ranked, et. al. One hour drive.

Comment

Looks like the game time for the Shootout is going to be 3:00 on ESPN. Not official yet.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                        Looks like the game time for the Shootout is going to be 3:00 on ESPN. Not official yet.
                        Game is two weeks from this Sunday. I knew the season technically is supposed to start very soon (next week) but realizing how close December 6 is still caught me a bit by surprise.

Comment

The MTE in Indianapolis is off . Completely
                          Brent Wyrick
                          92 Final Four Front Row
                          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X