Non Conference Schedule 2020-2021

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Non Conference Schedule 2020-2021

I know that we have Tennessee on the road and Xavier. We are also in the NIT Season Tip-Off with Arizona, St Johns, and Texas Tech. Any other rumors out there about possible home and homes that we might get for next year?

I think Lousville and Dayton are in play based on few things. Dayton is actively looking for a quality non con game. Just don't know if Brannen would want to coach against his friend Anthony Grant. Brannen and Mack have been hanging out together on TikTok of all things. (They're good friends already) I might be reading to much into that but I'd love to have that series back again even if it's a a single home and home.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Will play at NKU

Comment

Add Richmond to the list per Rothstein
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

And Louisville because I forgot to put it in this thread previously
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

November 13 - Louisville
            November 19 - @ Northern Kentucky
            November 25 - NIT Season Tip-Off (Brooklyn) vs. Arizona, St. John's or Texas Tech
            November 27 - NIT Season Tip-Off (Brooklyn) vs. Arizona, St. John's or Texas Tech
            December 20 - @ Tennessee

TBD: Xavier
            TBD: Richmond
            TBD: 5-6 other games

Comment

That's a heckuva nice schedule. SOS should be excellent. Lets hope first we get to play these games and secondly we win most of them. Looking forward to it with fingers crossed.

Comment

Thought I saw Richmond slated for December 22.
                Cory Huffman
                Cin City

Comment

Chad Brendel tweeted that UC is expected to play at Georgia on December 19, with a return game the following season at Fifth Third Arena. Above, I listed the Tennessee game as being on December 20, but I now see it was slated for December 12, 2020 (per the news release when the home-and-home was announced in late 2018). Updated schedule below:

November 13 - Louisville
                  November 19 - @ Northern Kentucky
                  November 25 - NIT Season Tip-Off (Brooklyn) vs. Arizona, St. John's or Texas Tech
                  November 27 - NIT Season Tip-Off (Brooklyn) vs. Arizona, St. John's or Texas Tech
                  December 12 - @ Tennessee
                  December 20 - @ Georgia

TBD: Xavier
                  TBD: Richmond
                  TBD: 4-5 other games
                  Last edited by GoBearcats31; 05-13-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

Wow! That's a great non-conference schedule! Best in years.

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
                      Wow! That's a great non-conference schedule! Best in years.
                      Even better if they fill in some of the remaining spots with teams like Vermont and Colgate from last year

Comment

Better still if a 2020-2021 season is played. Keep your fingers crossed.

Comment

Didn't want to create a whole thread for this, but for the FOLLOWING (2021-22) season:

Rothstein: Sources: Arkansas, Illinois, Cincinnati, and Kansas State will headline the 2021 Hall Of Fame Classic in Kansas City

Another solid event, following this year's NIT Tip-off in Brooklyn with Texas Tech, Arizona and St. John's (hopefully) + rumored trip to Maui in 2022

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            Didn't want to create a whole thread for this, but for the FOLLOWING (2021-22) season:

Rothstein: Sources: Arkansas, Illinois, Cincinnati, and Kansas State will headline the 2021 Hall Of Fame Classic in Kansas City

Another solid event, following this year's NIT Tip-off in Brooklyn with Texas Tech, Arizona and St. John's (hopefully) + rumored trip to Maui in 2022
                            Chris Holtmann seems to indicate OSU is going to Maui in 2022, shortly after discussing the possibility of a UC/XU/UD/OSU event (like they do in Indianapolis with IU/PU/ND/BU) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdC...ture=emb_title

Comment

Add Furman to the schedule on Dec. 15
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X