Closure to a great season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closure to a great season

Is it just me or is anyone on here feeling a little like a jilted lover? I keep expecting a presser from CJB to at the very least give thanks to His team and the fanbase or some statement concerning the state of the program going forward now that the two seniors have missed out on a once in a lifetime experience etc., with the season having to be aborted by this virus. But after the decision was made to cancel the AAC tourney weve heard absolutely nothing from UC with the exception of the formal word given from UC officials. I mean I was primed and prepped to go dancin with this team and have had the rug pulled out from underneath me and yet the sound of crickets from mens bball team. I m just thinking this is curious. Is it ?

I was sort of thinking the same thing but it could just be bad timing with all that's going on with his personal life right now. But it does seem odd.

Comment

I think this is what you were looking for.

https://twitter.com/coachbrannen/sta...90267138072577
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Thanks Mr Wyrick! This has been such a letdown to an emotional season although it was the right decision i just feel so bad for JC and Tre who i think could have taken us farther than the first round of the tourney. Thoses two willed us many wins this year.

Comment

He’s also doing the his weekly radio show on Monday. He’ll most likely do a lot of talking about the seniors then as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
            Is it just me or is anyone on here feeling a little like a jilted lover? I keep expecting a presser from CJB to at the very least give thanks to His team and the fanbase or some statement concerning the state of the program going forward now that the two seniors have missed out on a once in a lifetime experience etc., with the season having to be aborted by this virus. But after the decision was made to cancel the AAC tourney weve heard absolutely nothing from UC with the exception of the formal word given from UC officials. I mean I was primed and prepped to go dancin with this team and have had the rug pulled out from underneath me and yet the sound of crickets from mens bball team. I m just thinking this is curious. Is it ?
            Five senoirs/graduate students will be leaving:

- Chris McNeal
            - Jaevin Cumberland
            - John Koz
            - Jarron cumberland
            - Tre Scott

Thanks to all for the entertainment they provided and the effort they gave while they played as bearcats. Best of luck to all!!

Comment

I'm bored!!!!!

Comment

Regular season title and #1 seed takes the sting off for me. NCAA streak still in tact. We won our last game. I feel awful for the seniors, but this team wasn’t playing well. I don’t see how they could have made a run. They struggled to beat quad3 teams and hadn’t played well in weeks.

Nothing on the court suggested this team would be a threat. They are who they are. Solid first season with coach B.
                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

What a great, exciting season. Congrats to JC & TS for a great career as a Bearcat! This season had so many close games & exciting finishes & hated the way it ended. That being said, Coach JB did a great job with all the new players, putting in his system, JC hurt most of the year & still played & We Won the AAC Conference title with the #1 seed. I wish JC & TS them great success in whatever they do in life & I'm proud of both of them. Can't wait for next season to start!

Comment

What a great, exciting season. Congrats to JC and TS for a great career as a Bearcat! This season had so many close games and exciting finishes and hated the way it ended. That being said, Coach JB did a great job with all the new players, putting in his system, JC hurt most of the year and still played and We Won the AAC Conference title with the #1 seed. I wish JC and TS great success in whatever they do in life and I'm proud of both of them. Can't wait for next season to start!

Comment

Mo Egger did an interview with John Brannen where CJB puts to rest some of the "Cumberland and Brannen don't get along stuff" that happened during the season.

https://espn1530.iheart.com/featured...-john-brannen/
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X