Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cumberland and Scott First Team All-Conference

https://theamerican.org/news/2020/3/...man-teams.aspx

That's great news... I would have thought Keith Williams would have been 2nd or 3rd Team.... I'm guessing Jarron Cumberland or Precious Achiuwa will ba named POY on Wednesday ? Who won the American this year?

Comment

Achiuwa was the only unanimous selection. That's probably a strong tip-off as to POY.

Comment

Seems like a lot of guys got snubbed down the line for a lot of schools. In our case Keith Williams
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Seems like a lot of guys got snubbed down the line for a lot of schools. In our case Keith Williams
          Just the way the conference was this year. No true stand out players. A bunch of players with really similar numbers.

Comment

Who won the American Conference this year? I thought you UC won it outright ?

The Golden Hurricane, fresh off claiming its first regular-season title in The American, was represented on the first team by senior Martins Igbanu. UConn’s Christian Vital was also selected to the first team.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
              Who won the American Conference this year? I thought you UC won it outright ?

The Golden Hurricane, fresh off claiming its first regular-season title in The American, was represented on the first team by senior Martins Igbanu. UConn’s Christian Vital was also selected to the first team.
              3 way tie. UC shared it with UC, Houston and Tulsa

Comment

Tre Scott not a unanimous choice. Hmmm.....

Comment

Trevon Scott wins: Defensive POTY, Most Improved, Sportsmanship Award

(Precious Achiuwa wins overall POTY)

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X