#1 Seed And Conference Co-Championship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Seed And Conference Co-Championship

Congratulations to this scrappy group of players, the coaching staff and the head coach who collectively secured a richly deserved championship banner and championship rings despite the amount of roster turnover, a new system to learn, two scholarship players who left the team and another scholarship player lost for the season with a knee injury.

Is memphis the 5 or 6?, I've seen both

Comment

Memphis is 6
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Uconn is on the other side of the Bracket correct? If so, I see Uconn knocking off Houston again.. If UC can get past Memphis, I see UC playing Uconn for the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
          Uconn is on the other side of the Bracket correct? If so, I see Uconn knocking off Houston again.. If UC can get past Memphis, I see UC playing Uconn for the Championship.
          No... UConn is on our side of the bracket. Memphis is on the other side.

The UConn game ended 30 minutes after the Wichita State game. Some people (including me) jumped the gun with trying to figure out seeding. UConn winning that game bumped UConn up to the 5 seed and Memphis to the 6. therefore putting UConn on our side of the bracket.

AAC CHAMPS BABY!!! A lot more work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

No... UConn is on our side of the bracket. Memphis is on the other side.

The UConn game ended 30 minutes after the Wichita State game. Some people (including me) jumped the gun with trying to figure out seeding. UConn winning that game bumped UConn up to the 5 seed and Memphis to the 6. therefore putting UConn on our side of the bracket.

AAC CHAMPS BABY!!! A lot more work to do.

Well, that's not good for UC.... Right now Uconn is the Hottest Team in the AAC.... Houston will probably play Memphis to reach the Championship...

Comment

Congratulations to the Conference Champion Cincinnati Bearcats!!! This should always be the first goal ... to win your conference and hang a banner. Then move on to bigger and better things.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X