Temple 3/7 8:00 CBSSN - Senior Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple 3/7 8:00 CBSSN - Senior Night

Last go around at home for the Seniors. This is a must win with or without Jarron. The Bearcats can't lose to Temple at home late in the season if they want to go dancing. The Owls are 14-15 and 6-10 in conference with a game pending vs. Tulsa in Philly tonight. For whatever reason that game is on ESPN3 only it appears. Oddly enough their last game was an L to USF at home.

Contain Quinton Rose on offense and Nate Pierre-Louis on the boards and we should be OK. I think it's unlikely they will shoot lights out again in our building. They really don't have a true center on this squad and the guys they have with height don't play a ton of minutes. Should be a good thing for Vogt.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/218

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The Owls laid an egg on their Senior Night, falling behind Tulsa by 19 in the second half before succumbing, 61-51. They really have trouble scoring.

Comment

Wear Red!! We should know by game time if we can win the conference by beating the Owls. I wonder if Sorolla will get a mention in the pre-game Senior Day activities?
      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
        Wear Red!! We should know by game time if we can win the conference by beating the Owls. I wonder if Sorolla will get a mention in the pre-game Senior Day activities?
        Assuming we win tomorrow we won't know until Sunday after the Wichita/Tulsa game. Have to get Tulsa to lose Sunday.

Comment

Misread that game is Sunday at 4, just saw 4 PM. Thanks!
          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post
            Rumor has it Sorolla is coming in by Skype.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I fully expect (hope) a clinic by our seniors. Something about this match up and significance of this win will bring out the best in our senior leadership. Trevon has been preparing for this game a long time. He will be ready. Hoping Jarron can go. He may just go off.

Jaevin, while only being a Bearcat for a cup of coffee, has assimilated nicely and provided some great memories. Hats off to him for his contributions. Chris McNeal will lock down Rose as his parting shot. What a wild season. Lets hear some predictions!

CATS 70
              Temple 50

Comment

Uc 83 tu 74

Comment

Senior Night activities will start at 7:40
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Does anyone know if Jarron is playing tonight ?

Comment

Originally posted by BearKatz View Post
                      Does anyone know if Jarron is playing tonight ?
                      I heard report he didn't practice Friday. I'd just as soon he'd sit if he's ready to go for the tournament.

Comment

UC 74 Temple 63. It’s hard to predict if you don’t know Cumberland status

Comment

If Cumberland does not play, it's going to be really close....

UC: 74
                          Temple: 71

Comment

Waiting for the game to switch over....What's going on? Only two points scored in 5 mins?

Comment

So much for Temple not shooting lights out in our house

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X