East Carolina 2/16 12:00 CBSSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Carolina 2/16 12:00 CBSSN

ECU is now 10-15 and 4-8 in the AAC. I refuse to take this game lightly as it seems we always have trouble in Greenville. Keep Jayden Gardner away from his 20 + almost 10 avgs and make sure they don't get hot from 3. Suggs was actually the guy that gave us the most trouble last game. This should be a win but again Greenville and playing in a shoebox on the road. Hopefully we don't get any fans ejected this year.

Odd stat from the first game. Jay Sorolla was the 3rd leading scorer with 11

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/151

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Williams is so careless with the ball.

Comment

Vogt is 1-7 at the LINE.... Does a True 5 get a free pass on how to shoot FTs?

Comment

I hate this place

Comment

Decision making is awful

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
            I hate this place

we're doing it to ourselves....Sloppy poor play, horrible at the line....and getting outmuscled on the offensive rebounds....All Spells Trouble !

Comment

We lose this game, we will not make an at large bid!

Comment

Brannen has to put Cumberland and Vogt back in the game now....Regardless of 4 fouls each..

Comment

Why are they so hard on Cumberland on charging calls?

Comment

I cant for the life of me see why Mcneal is automatically the guy who gets in to replace JC when he gets in foul trouble. The guy does nothing but turn it over, loses the ball in traffic, and cant hit a basket to save his life.

Comment

Cumberland just fouled out...Not good..

Comment

Originally posted by Rufus View Post
                        I cant for the life of me see why Mcneal is automatically the guy who gets in to replace JC when he gets in foul trouble. The guy does nothing but turn it over, loses the ball in traffic, and cant hit a basket to save his life.

McNeil should be the last one on the floor... Unless there are just two minutes remaining in the game and we need some defense

Comment

Where is Jaevin cumberland?

Comment

The Good News....We Won! Williams bails us out on OT... Despite 22 Turnovers..

Comment

This Bearcats squad seems to play to the level of their opponent. A good thing when playing a more talented team but also frustrating on days like today.
                              "In the morning he would read the Bible with another coach. Then, in the afternoon, he would go out and cheat kids who had probably saved up money from mowing lawns to buy those raffle tickets. That's Jim Tressel." - former colleague to Jim Tressel as quoted in Sports Illustrated.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X