Memphis 2/13 7:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis 2/13 7:00 ESPN

Memphis is down lately and has guys injured. Penny's honeymoon is over at Memphis. The fans are not happy with the way the season has turned out so far and they expected a NCAA title. They were stupid.

This is a Ring of Red game for us. Memphis is in 4th place in the AAC at 6-4 and still 17-6 overall. DJ Jefferies is out for the season with knee injury after destroying us in the first game in FedEx Forum. I have not heard any status on Achiuwa who left the last game with ~4:00 left and did not return. He 's the leading scorer and rebounder and if he can't go for some reason, they have issues.

I don't see this game being helter skelter like they prefer to play. If it is, they'll stay in it.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/235

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

We may not have bodies either. Jaevin is unlikely to play after rolling his ankle in the last game. Sounds like Keith and Jarron are both banged up.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Anyone know the issue with Keith?

Comment

Here's the Commercial Appeal article on the state of the Tigers. It's unknown if Precious Achiuwa will play, but Hardaway is optimistic. He's walking without a limp. They'll know after tomorrow's practice.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...nd/4708366002/

Comment

This game is huge in terms of postseason, but I think, at this moment, we're in better shape than most people think

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
            Anyone know the issue with Keith?
            Bite marks? (joking)
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Rothstein reporting that Lance Thomas for Memphis will play. Achiuwa is a game time decision. Haven't seen anything on our guys yet.
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Payback time.

Comment

I predict the Cats come out angry, build a double-digit lead early and don't let up. . .

Cats 74 Tigers 59

Comment

Precious Achiuwa participated in this mornings shoot around and Is likely to play per Jason Munz
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

bite marks lol i see what you did there.

Comment

Memphis is a MUST WIN.... UC loses tonight, the only chance we have of making the Tournament, is winning the AAC Tourney.

Comment

Disagree, but it's close cuz win at Houston is unlikely, I'm nervous as ****

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                            Disagree, but it's close cuz win at Houston is unlikely, I'm nervous as ****

Agree to disagree....After losing to Uconn, we gotta win out... One more loss, and UC's only chance is winning the AAC Tourney... I don't know, maybe I'm wrong..

Comment

It all depends on the weight given to "bad"early season losses, u can see how different "bracketologists" view it, anyway, I wish I was there to "help" tonight, if ur there, be loud, get people on their feet!

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X