Remaining Schedule

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remaining Schedule

With last night's win, U.C. should be one of the last 4 in... In order to secure a first round bye in the AAC Tournament and make the NCAA Tournament..UC will need to win the following games left on the schedule.

Uconn 2/9 - Must Win.

Memphis 2/13 - Must Win... This shows the critics with a healthy Cumberland, UC is a much better team.

East Carolina 2/16 - Must Win.

UCF 2/19 - Must Win.

Wichita State 2/23 - Must Win.... In my opinion we need to win this game on our home court to show the win at W.S. was not a fluke...Would silence the critics who still think W.S. is the best team in the AAC.

Houston 3/1 - Loss ... Toughest remaining game on the schedule ... Possible loss, which would not look that bad in the eyes of the committee... Still secures us a 1st round bye in all probability.

South Florida - Must Win.

Temple 3/7 - Must Win... Probably the 3rd toughest remaining game behind Houston and W.S. ... Last game of the year, all eyes on UC... A must win will be needed...

If I'm right, this would put UC at 22-8 going into the AAC Tourney ... Which would put UC as the #1 or #2 seed going in... We can't afford another bad loss on the resume..If we can beat Memphis who is reeling at the moment and W.S., that's two more key wins... We just can't afford to stumble the rest of the way...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by BearKatz; 02-07-2020, 04:03 PM.

I believe record would be 22-8 before AAC tourney.

John

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Mac View Post
      I believe record would be 22-8 before AAC tourney.

John

Yes, I'm brain-dead, obviously I can't count...

Comment

I dont think uconn is a must win, quad 1 road game

Comment

UC as an 8 seed against 9 VCU playing #1 Baylor in round two.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post
            UC as an 8 seed against 9 VCU playing #1 Baylor in round two.

I like the other scenario I saw, of them playing Kentucky...The committee has never done UC any favors, I could definitely see UC having to play Baylor in Rd #2, if we made it that far.

Comment

There is always an upset in the 5/12 match up!
              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Needless to say, today's game is an absolute MUST WIN.....

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X