No announcement yet.

Houston 2/1 6:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Jarreau retated to Pedro Borbon??!?!??
    Great game & comeback. I lost my voice in the 2nd half cheering & yelling so much!

Comment

Originally posted by bearcatjd View Post
      Great game & comeback. I lost my voice in the 2nd half cheering & yelling so much!
      Great Reds reference! Pedro was a wild man in the Big Red Machine days. Liked to take bites out of opponents caps too.

...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Originally posted by Pharmfam View Post

Great Reds reference! Pedro was a wild man in the Big Red Machine days. Liked to take bites out of opponents caps too.
        Yeah, Pedro's teammates called him Dracula.

Comment

Originally posted by Chewbacca2099 View Post

Or not... we didn't make the first edition of Bubble Watch.... But I think most people would agree we should be. Win at Wichita and we will be there next week

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...t-bubble-years
          We've gone from being on 4 of 78 brackets to 17 on Bracket Matrix. Listed in first 4 out. http://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Don't forget there's a lag time to update these brackets.

Comment

Who did Jarreau bite? Williams? Diarra? Both? Sampson's original denial was based on his assumption that it was Williams, but he now acknowledges that Jarreau bit Diarra and has suspended Jarreau for their next game.

Comment

Ok think he "kissed" Williams calf and bit Diarra's thigh. Bet the guy is suspended for convincing Sampson he didn't bite anyone and then Sampson put his neck out only to be proved wrong.
              Josh Rexhausen
              CE'99

Comment

Kelvin Sampson has acknowledged that Jarreau bit Diarra and suspended him for Houston's next game against Tulane. The conference office is still looking at the incident.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This was my 4th game this year, I went to the past 4. This was definitely the loudest since the 2005 or so. Maybe an eggs game or Louisville. Considering I didn't make it last year, it was definitely beinging back the memories. If coach and the team can keep this up its going to be exciting.
                  Josh Rexhausen
                  CE'99

Comment

Jarreau has now apologized via a written statement to Mamoudou Diarra and the team.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Re the biting incident videos, does anyone know exactly what video sources officials have access to? It seems that they may be able to view more than the TV feed.

Comment

Comment

No relation to bourbon. But Hes Mike Tyson's nephew. 😆

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X