No announcement yet.

Memphis 1/16 7:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like to complain about officiating but even Bilas has said 3 times ... that was a foul....they need to call that. Will take a miracle at this point to pull this out after that.

Comment

Memphis scores off of the T. shame on the refs. Cumberland loses his cool. Game over.

Comment

Now a ticky tacky fouls on the Bearcats!!!! SERIOUSLY???? I can't take it.

Comment

I thought college football season was over? I saw a whole lot of tackling tonight.

Comment

Vogt needs to play stronger around the rim...throw a head fake and get the defenders up in the air, then jump into him. Memphis had what seemed like 10 blocks. Bearcats lost their composure at the end and completely fell apart. Got outscored by 12 or something in the last 3 minutes. Good defensive effort by the Bearcats, Memphis makes a ton of turnovers. They are athletic and talented. Unbelievably young, and their best player got suspended and left the team. Hardaway can really pull these recruits in....maybe we should have thought harder about Van Excel...

Comment

I predict we will beat them in Cincy 2/13.

Comment

The coach isnt out there throwing up bricks and turnovers

Comment

As previously stated Scott didn't show up at all tonight and again Jaevin on the road gave us nothing. I'd really like to see his minutes go to Harvey and or Davenport, but I guess we will have to trust something coach sees that I don't

Comment

Refs are a joke. So many no calls, especially against Cumberland.
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I know we missed a lot near the rim, and some want the fire mick showed, but brannen should have taken more blame for the loss, tech killed us

Comment

The referees were Chuck Jones, Ron Groover, Terry Oglesby.

Comment

Poor shooting and turnovers killed them. 3 bench points, LOL. Once again Jaevin is missing in action on the road. Same as the Osu, X and Iowa games. He'll probably torch them here.

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post
                            Refs are a joke. So many no calls, especially against Cumberland.
                            If they had just called the blatant, obvious fouls, Jarron would have scored 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                              I know we missed a lot near the rim, and some want the fire mick showed, but brannen should have taken more blame for the loss, tech killed us
                              I don’t blame CJB at all for that technical. We got hammered 4 times in one possession with no call. The Tech did kill us, but a coach has to have his player’s backs.

Comment

Originally posted by cinmike View Post

I don’t blame CJB at all for that technical. We got hammered 4 times in one possession with no call. The Tech did kill us, but a coach has to have his player’s backs.
                                Yea, the key there is multiple no calls. Bilas and the replay clearly showed the make earlier in the half he got hammered and no call. He then got fouled on another make with no call. It was bad.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X