Trevor Moore enters transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Moore enters transfer portal

@jeffborzello: Cincinnati guard Trevor Moore has entered the transfer portal, source told ESPN. Played in 70 games his first two seasons with the Bearcats, role was diminished this season, also missed preseason due to injury.

That's a shame. I really like the young man but he just never could get his offense together. I hope he has success at the next school he joins.

Comment

Have to be honest here. I think Mick screwed up his confidence to the point where he can't shoot the ball anymore. I like him as a defender which kept him on the floor with Mick but this not Mick's system anymore. Reminds me of what the 76ers did to Markelle Fultz. I like Trevor and really wanted him to be the deadeye shooter that we recruited but it's not happening at this point and he's better off with a fresh start somewhere. He seems to be a great kid and I hope he does well wherever he lands.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

This stinks. Good luck to the young man wherever he goes.

Comment

I do wish him well !

Comment

Send like odd timing. That leaves us with a thinner bench.

Comment

Same as everyone else. Shame, but he wasn't seeing the floor anymore.
              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                Send like odd timing. That leaves us with a thinner bench.
                His sister passed and he was in Texas. Maybe he realized it then?
                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Hope everything works out for Moore. He never could meaningfully crack the lineup during his time here. Cronin claimed Moore was the greatest shooter Cronin had ever recruited yet Moore did not show anyone outside of practice any evidence of Cronin's claims.

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post

His sister passed and he was in Texas. Maybe he realized it then?
                    Yes, i think it was the Unlv game a week ago at the Shoe he was not there due to a death in the family. That's a very tough situation. Wish him well, kid always hustled. If i had a similar circumstance i would likely try to be closer to home as well.

Comment

Trevor is a talented young mand I hope being closer to his family helps him and his family after his siste passed away suddenly. At times like these, we have to remember that basketball is just a game and his life matters much more than where he plays the game. Best Wishes to you and your family young man.
                      Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Landed at Morgan State in Baltimore.
                        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X