Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    Brannen just said Jaevin is out for the rest of the tourney
    If the worst case happens is he eligible to come back next year? I know he's a grad transfer, but I have no idea if he could return if he's out for the year.

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post

Dont know anything about much but it looked like an ankle. Read it could be knee. Guess we will see. His outside shooting is crucial. Hopefully it isn't serious. I assume we will play WKU and the perimeter will be crucial. Bassey is a hoss.
      actually WKU got upset tonight. We play Bowling Green Sunday.

Comment

That game against BG is at 6:30 ET Sunday.

If you were thinking about buying the FloSports feed, don't do it. Lots of negative experiences and refunds happening for fans last night. The feed was unwatchable for the most part and eventually died.

BG is 4-1 and the lone loss was at ranked LSU. Justin Turner pretty much won them the game last night against WKU. Definitely the guy to focus the defense on. The top 6 scorers by average for BG are guards. With Jaevin out, one of bench players is going to log major minutes for defense. Probably Trevor Moore.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...stats/_/id/189

Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post

If the worst case happens is he eligible to come back next year? I know he's a grad transfer, but I have no idea if he could return if he's out for the year.
          I was curious about the same thing as i thought Jaevin was a year ahead of JC in high school which would mean he red shirted a year already? That said, i think you can apply for a 6th yr medical red shirt if he is inclined and it's a season ender. Tough break for him and the team, but important thing is he recovers. It happens, we've been pretty fortunate lately in terms of bball health. Here's hoping it's not as serous as it looked.

Comment

You can get a 6th year on a medical redshirt if it's needed. I have no idea if Jaevin would want to do that as a grad transfer. I would assume he's got one year at UC left to get his masters if he doesn't want to go pro somewhere and play ball for money. I think his shot is good enough for him to do that.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Per Jason Williams the time has changed for tonight. I'm guessing this is 7 45 our time, ie est.

https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...22251547017216

Comment

Yes that is 7:45 ET
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                  Per Jason Williams the time has changed for tonight. I'm guessing this is 7 45 our time, ie est.

https://twitter.com/GoBearcatsMBB/st...22251547017216
                  Per gobearcats.com, the tip is to be at 7:45 ET.

Comment

Anyone tried the flo sports feed since the game friday night for a paradise jam game to see if it was working better? They claimed to have fixed it.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
                      Anyone tried the flo sports feed since the game friday night for a paradise jam game to see if it was working better? They claimed to have fixed it.
                      I streamed the two paradise jam games on streameast yesterday and it wasn't choppy at all and was really clear. Hopefully it is like that again tonight.

Comment

Thanks. I may give it a shot.

Comment

Working good now

Comment

Just turned the game on. Jav. C was in. What is up with that?

Comment

Looks ike Jaevin has 10 points early in the 2nd half so far, a miraculous recovery

Comment

Jarrod riding the pines again.What is going on.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X