https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh8ky9QRRc
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Here is the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh8ky9QRRc
      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
        Good recap. The fball game could not have provided a better lead in to the bball presentation. Had to have come off really well for the recruits he had there. Here's to hoping we nab a couple. I didn't realize the depth of the injuries. Here's to hoping the month of October rehabs these guys. Jaevin and Harvey are likely going to be critical pieces early on as we'll need them given the guys hurt. Someone said they heard on twitter that Vogt was eligible now for this season? I haven't seen that anywhere.
        Brannen announced in his pregame press conference that Vogt won his waiver. You have to imagine NKU really played ball to help this along unless there is a specific academic program reason or something else highly technical.

I still think it’s worth considering redshirting Vogt. We’ll see. Doubt he would have pursued a waiver if he was considering a redshirt.

Here’s the press conference.

https://twitter.com/gobearcatsmbb/st...238041089?s=21
        U.C. Law '09

Comment

Yea, i don't disagree on Vogt. I'm not sure what the rule are on rshirting a transfer. If they can play a limited number of games and still red shirt or not. You'd get a better idea of where he stands competition wise. He's huge. Not slightly built either.

Comment

Originally posted by coach View Post
            Good recap. The fball game could not have provided a better lead in to the bball presentation. Had to have come off really well for the recruits he had there. Here's to hoping we nab a couple. I didn't realize the depth of the injuries. Here's to hoping the month of October rehabs these guys. Jaevin and Harvey are likely going to be critical pieces early on as we'll need them given the guys hurt. Someone said they heard on twitter that Vogt was eligible now for this season? I haven't seen that anywhere.
            A hilarious sight was, after the students stormed the field at the conclusion of the game, watching them sprint up the Nippert steps to get to the Shoe for the M-Madness. Some potential track stars in our student body!

Comment

Originally posted by Geaux Juan View Post

A hilarious sight was, after the students stormed the field at the conclusion of the game, watching them sprint up the Nippert steps to get to the Shoe for the M-Madness. Some potential track stars in our student body!
              Yeah, by the time the wife and I made it over there we had to sit in the upper deck, nice seats though. When I was their age we'd have made it faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

The answer is Adam Cook.
                Chad Brendel mentioned on Mo Egger's show today that the kid wearing #44 is a student manager who played HS basketball and is needed in practice because of all of the injuries.

Comment

I figured that's what was going on because I couldn't anything on Cook anywhere. He's not on the roster either but then neither is Sanford. Still haven't figured that out yet.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat9796 View Post
                    Any tv or streaming coverage?
                    Evidently the whole shebang is available on YouTube under the GoBearcats section; I saw it listed and it's at around one hour and 20 minutes so I'm assuming it's the entire event (I haven't had time to watch it)..

Here's the link ==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvh8ky9QRRc (you'll probably have to copy and paste this link; my link pasting abilities are lacking for some unknown reason).

Update: I didn't see a previous post posting the same link; sorry for the redundancy.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X