2019 Incoming Recruit Observation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
    In the 25+ second video posted by the basketball on account on Twitter everyone had numbers besides Chris Vogt and Jeremiah Davenport. As we know Chris Vogt has to sit out a year due to transferring, but could Jeremiah not having a number as well be a sign that he’s headed for a redshirt year?
    My guess, as of now, is no. Now, IF we fill the last scholly then I have no idea.
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post
      In the 25+ second video posted by the basketball on account on Twitter everyone had numbers besides Chris Vogt and Jeremiah Davenport. As we know Chris Vogt has to sit out a year due to transferring, but could Jeremiah not having a number as well be a sign that he’s headed for a redshirt year?

Hmmmm..... I would guess no number, could be a good chance he Redshirts.... Would make sense at that position, we have a lot of depth..

Comment

I don't know squat but I don't think JD will redhshirt. I think we will run a lot of 4 guard lineups.
        Cory Huffman
        Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
          I don't know squat but I don't think JD will redhshirt. I think we will run a lot of 4 guard lineups.
          I was wondering about that too. The issue is, UC has multiple open spots in 2020 too, so it still wouldn't even out the years.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

The downside of that with at least 4 scholly's available for 2020 is that you have a kid who won't get any real game experience in 2019 which given the large 2020 class it would be nice to have some experience under their belt. I think it will be a fall decision unless someone is clearly not ready to contribute, or someone doesn't qualify or gets hurt. Just have to wait and see.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X