Eliel Nsoseme to transfer portal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliel Nsoseme to transfer portal

As recently rumored, Nsoseme has entered his name into the transfer portal -- first reported by @VerbalCommits and shortly after Chad Brendel

In isolation, not a huge loss. But UC will need some post help with Brooks already gone.

He DOES NOT fit.
    My son starts UC MedSchool August β€˜19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
      He DOES NOT fit.
      You're absolutely correct. Frankly I'll miss his defensive energy but this was a good choice for everyone involved.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I wish him well. He was a hustler out on the court, and had a tough time with injuries this year. Two tourney championships on his resume. Good luck at your next stop big guy.

Comment

Wrote a goodbye and just posted it.

He thanks Mick Cronin and the staff, while ending with, β€œIt was a pleasure to wear CINCINNATI and represent the BEARCATS.”
          Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

BCJ is reporting Eliel has landed at Georgia St.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good luck to him.
              Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X