Staff additions and departures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

re: Jordan Brown. Wrong potential assistant. It's the unannounced contestant from NKU.
    Now i see the Tim Morris factor. He's a good pickup. West coast experience a bonus.

Comment

Tim Morris posted a picture of his wife wearing a Bearcats hoodie on April 13th.

It looks like he has been on since Brannen was hired.
      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I don't think that is true. Tim Morris's wife has been working for UC since 2016 as Assistant Director/Development

Comment

Originally posted by gobearcats1 View Post
          I don't think that is true. Tim Morris's wife has been working for UC since 2016 as Assistant Director/Development
          That makes sense then.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by CroninCrazy View Post

That makes sense then.
            You're both right. Morris has been recruiting for UC since Brannen was hired. I'm not sure what the hold up was in announcing his hire but he might as well have been officially on the staff the entire time.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

"We are very fortunate to have Jake and his family joining our program, Having worked together in the past, I'm familiar with the level of talent, energy and perspective that he brings." - Coach Brannen

Welcome to the #Bearcats Jake Luhn!

🔗: bit.ly/2E5FOHW
              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Luhn is Assistant to the Head Coach.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

As expected, Mike Rehfeldt has been retained -- good news, hopefully with more (player-wise) to come:
                  https://gobearcats.com/news/2019/5/1...rformance.aspx

Comment

Mike Rehfeldt has been officially retained according to GoBearcats
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I can't figure out why none of the new assistants or apparent holdovers are listed at gobearcats.com. Brannen is the only coach listed there. Perhaps there are some contract details to work out, but these guys have been officially announced. So what's the holdup? If I'm a recruit or parent that might be the first place I look if a UC assistant contacts me. This is very strange.

Comment

It’s summer break. Not everybody is on campus and the interns are probably in flux. The recruits are definitely in contact with the coaches and use other methods anyway. Parents might use this site but this is probably a last resort for the players.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Yep, when you have a kid who's being recruited by the school generally the last thing you have to do is look for info. on their guys. You generally have enough direct contact with them that you get sick of them.

Comment

That was fast. The staff is now listed on gobearcats.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                              That was fast. The staff is now listed on gobearcats.
                              All it took was you mentioning something on this thread. They must be listening.

Comment

I always feel like somebody’s watching meeeee.
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X