Staff additions and departures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Staff additions and departures

Antwon Jackson has landed at VT. Darren Savino is almost certainly going to UCLA and it appears that Greg Youncofski will follow him there.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Any word on Brannens staff?
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

Not a thing. I mean you can look at the NKU staff and figure some of those guys are coming but nothing official
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Not sure how legit this is but could be a big time hire if they can land this guy https://collegesportsmaven.io/alabam...UCFBHobrOb1Lg/

Comment

I would imagine Dwyer from NKU would be a name we will hear soon.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
            Not sure how legit this is but could be a big time hire if they can land this guy https://collegesportsmaven.io/alabam...UCFBHobrOb1Lg/
            This would be big.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post

This would be big.
              That's interesting. At least it will likely get him a raise. Never easy to take a guy from his alma mater, but given Bama is a fball school, and i'm guessing he hasn't worked with Oats but has with Brannen i guess there's a shot. He's also a recruiter in south where we've had success lately with JE and Tre. Go for it.

Comment

Would be great to get a guy who has been listed as a top 10 recruiter for the last 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilenerm View Post

Would be great to get a guy who has been listed as a top 10 recruiter for the last 3 years.
                  Yeh, but look at where he was recruiting. I suspect that in most instances the Crimson Tide pretty much gets whomever they want, and yes, even in hoops.
                  Last edited by richard k.; 04-18-2019, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Could not get Pettway by the way but I at this point it seems like this is all taking awhile. I'd like to think that there are guys out there recruiting besides Brannen and maybe Bohn and they just haven't been announced them because the BoT hasn't cleared the contracts yet but it seems awfully quiet on the assistant front right now.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
                      Could not get Pettway by the way but I at this point it seems like this is all taking awhile. I'd like to think that there are guys out there recruiting besides Brannen and maybe Bohn and they just haven't been announced them because the BoT hasn't cleared the contracts yet but it seems awfully quiet on the assistant front right now.
                      I'd like to think some things happen early this week (pure speculation). Kind of similar to how UCLA had to wait on UC's move to announce Savino as an assistant, I bet there is some waiting on NKU to announce its head coach to see how the dominoes will fall for Brannen's staff here.

Comment

I'd like to think some things happen early this week (pure speculation). Kind of similar to how UCLA had to wait on UC's move to announce Savino as an assistant, I bet there is some waiting on NKU to announce its head coach to see how the dominoes will fall for Brannen's staff here.
                        I would think this is true - waiting for NKU to name its head coach to see who remains available. But that is not stopping Brannen from looking elsewhere for assistants.

Comment

I'd like to think if Brannen wants any of his assistants from NKU, he could lure them here with a significant bump in pay. The Pettway miss was a big swing; I'm sure there are others in his network and he is reaching out to all of them.
                          Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

I would think this is true - waiting for NKU to name its head coach to see who remains available. But that is not stopping Brannen from looking elsewhere for assistants.
                            Brian Snow tweeted that NKU has completed its interviews and could potentially name someone today or tomorrow

Comment

Enquirer reported this afternoon that NKU interviewed Pat Kelsey in Atlanta today and he is the leading candidate.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X