X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cronin to UCLA

I don’t believe it.
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Looking at UCLA’s post on Twitter, their fan base doesn’t seem too happy.
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I guess it is happening?!?!!?!!? I can't believe it!

Comment

And now, the obvious question: Since the musical chairs of coaching moves has been running for a while, will there be anyone worthwhile left when the music stops?

Comment

He'll do ok in UCLA. The Pac-12 is garbage and UCLA has resources. Bohn will do the search right and get a great coach in here at UC. Have no fear!

Comment

Their fan base is apopletic.

I'd have to guess that offer by Bohn that Decourcy wrote about wasn't off the mark after all. When the dust settles it'll be interesting to see what the root cause was. May have just been a financial decision by both parties.

I have to think that portions of our fan base and boosters helped run Mick off. Whether any of those fans or boosters had actual sway with Bohn we'll probably find out over the next few days.

If there's a bright side, Bohn's hires have mostly been very good. Let's see who the new hire is before we declare the program dead and hope the players do the same.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'm a little SHOCKED.... Being a Cincinnati Native, I truly thought Mick was in this for the long haul... . I guess when $,$$$,$$$ talks, all bets are off...

Comment

I think I'd rather have someone up and coming than someone who's a name and been around... someone back me off the ledge

Comment

Who's left out there worth hiring ? No one, unless we go after a High Profile Assistant Coach???

Comment

This isn't about money for himself. Mick was seeking a commitment to the program in form of assostant pay and private plane for recruiting. Whether it was Bohn or the BoT, that level of commitment isn't in Clifton.

Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

https://www.si.com/college-basketbal...ati-head-coach
                      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

He was a really awesome coach who pulled the program out of the dumpster. For that, he deserves a statue. UCLA is a blue blood job. If we lose coaches to UCLA, that's ok.

Comment

6 years for $24 million.

Don’t we play at UCLA this year?
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Up and coming you've got John Brannen down at NKU.

NIck Van Exel has been lobbying for a college job and he can actually coach despite some people thinking he's just a splash hire. He's been a Head Coach in the G-League and an NBA assistant for several years now.

Maybe you hand the team to Savino if he doesn't go out to California. Mick's been saying he was ready to be a Head Coach for a few years now. That might keep Samari Curtis here.

Brent Wyrick
                            92 Final Four Front Row
                            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Possible replacements:

Brannen from NKU.

Nick Van Exel who is an Assistant for the Memphis Grizzlies. This would be interesting because it would be a former player like Penny at Memphis.

Rick Pitino (wildcard).
                              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X