Transfer Portal 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfer Portal 2019

Might as well consolidate all the potentials in one place. Eventually I’ll find a link to the NCAA’s data

Amauri Hardy G UNLV. We offered out of HS.

Darius McNeill G Cal. We offered out of HS.

Beetle Bolden G WVU. We didn’t offer him out of HS but he’s a local kid.

Shakur Juiston F UNLV. Best player on the team. Not sure we’d go after him based on our current roster.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

247 has the whole portal list.

https://247sports.com/Season/2019-Ba...ransferPortal/
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

After looking through that it looks like the entire UNLV team defected. Lol
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

4 out of the starting 5 for Alabama just went into the portal.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          Welcome to the SEC, Nate Oats. Good luck next year.

Comment

Christian Keeling from Charleston Southern is available as a grad transfer. Looks like the staff might be interested.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Another name to watch in the transfer market is Kevin Easley from Chattanooga. 6'6 SF
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Kira Lewis the frosh pg from Bama is the top guy on the board. Everyone and their grandma will be after him. I would not rule out Houston given his roots in the south, but it looks like Sampson may be a commodity to change coaching jobs.so who knows. The crazy month begins.

Comment

Bolden of WVU (from Northern Kentucky) caught my eye. I think we're all excited about Johnson but don't know if he's ready to step in as a sophomore like Troy was. But Bolden could be a nice plug as a grad transfer. In a recent podcast (Local 12 - not sure if it was the one with Richard Skinner/Chad Brendel/Rick Broering or the one with just Skinny and Broering) but there was a comment suggesting that could come down to the two locals. X does well with transfers/grad transfers, though UC might have more of a need at starting PG. Not sure who was more "in" in his recruitment, but obviously Mack is gone but Steele still could've recruited him to X several years ago.

Comment

We never offered Bolden out of HS even though he was in our backyard. I went back and looked at that when he entered the portal. I don't recall the reason for sure but I think he was just dead set on playing for Huggins.
                    Brent Wyrick
                    92 Final Four Front Row
                    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

D.J. Harvey, the 4 star shooting guard from ND just went into the portal. Avg'd 10 and 4 as a sophomore.
                      Brent Wyrick
                      92 Final Four Front Row
                      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Derek Culver has entered the portal. He was someone where there was mutual interest coming out of HS. Culver wound up at WV with Bob Huggins in this year's class and it appears he had a falling out at the end of the season when he did not play in or attend the Mountaineers CBI loss.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That's a killer for Wv and Huggins. He was "the guy" they were going to build around. I"ve never scene roster turnover like he's had. It's crazy. They have a 5 star big guy Oscar something or other coming in. Will be interesting to see if he makes it there and/or stays there.

Comment

Derek Culver has entered the portal. He was someone where there was mutual interest coming out of HS. Culver wound up at WV with Bob Huggins in this year's class and it appears he had a falling out at the end of the season when he did not play in or attend the Mountaineers CBI loss.
                            I can't find this anywhere. Are you sure it's not Lamont West or Konante?

Comment

I pulled it from a WV site unless it was posted yesterday in which case it may have been an April fools joke. He may not be actually in the portal yet but the implication was that it was going to happen.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X