Memphis 3/2 8:00 ESPNU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis 3/2 8:00 ESPNU

Contain Jeremiah Martin. Don't let them run. That is all. This game is standing room only in case you didn't get tickets yet.

Memphis is not great away from Fedex. They are 3-6 on the road in conference. They are 0-5 against the top 25 this year. I expect the crowd to be a factor. It's a night game. Everything should roll our way here . With that, nothing has been easy this year so who knows. You want to keep them in the half court on offense where they aren't great to say the least. I would expect them to take shots early in their offensive posession if they can't get out in transition.

I'm not sure that Hardaway ever won a game in our building as a player. During the years he was at Memphis State we took 7-8 in the series.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...stats/_/id/235
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

The Tigers and their fans are pumped. They're looking forward to knocking off the Cats tomorrow. They see it as their ticket to the bubble and relevancy.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/sto...le/3026045002/

Comment

Maybe we will get and early Xmas Present from UCF today... Knocking off Houston at Home... Highly unlikely, but it would be nice... Depends if Fall shows up for a road game...

That being said, UC will have another close game.... I'm not guessing anymore how many pts Cumberland will score... That being said, will be another tough game... Will Brooks & Scott help us out with big-time play on the inside..? This game will be decided in the last minute ...

UC: 64
      UOFM: 60

Comment

UCF beats Houston on the road. The Bearcats now control their own destiny, win out and be champs outright for the second straight year. This time of year you can't beat teams by just playing harder, everybody plays their hardest in March. To win out, they'll have to play with intelligence, and they'll have to make open shots. It starts tonight, Memphis will be a huge test, another 5 point game very possible.

Comment

Yes! Down goes Houston!

Line is UC by 9.5. I never thought that I would miss blow out wins, but I do! Let’s blow them out!
          Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Strong start. UC looks pumped; I saw on social media that they were watching the Houston game, so they know what’s on the line.
            Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

UC is leading 20-9 with rebounds.

In the bonus, so time to make free throws.
              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

UC was up 10 with a minute to go before half and they cut it to 5.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Now if we could just make free throws........

Comment

Missed FTs in the first half, could of had a nice lead going to the locker room....Overall, offense was clicking for the most part.... Sucks we gave up a quick 5pts with less than a minute...

Comment

Scott tweaked his knee on the spin move.... Not good.

Comment

Jenifer gets the T, leaving the bench.....Ejected!!
                        Last edited by BearKatz; 03-02-2019, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Jenifer ejected for leaving the bench! Wowww...
                          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Tech on Memphis for walking over Cumberland after a foul.
                            I can’t tell if he stepped on his hand, but Cumberland jumped straight up.
                            Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Refs are going to be all over this game the last 4 minutes...

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X