Houston 3/10 12:00 CBS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston 3/10 12:00 CBS

I'm not getting ahead of myself here. I just wanted to make sure everyone knows that this is a sellout. If you don't have tickets already, standing room will be available at $45. If you don't want to stand then I'd suggest you get to Stubhub now rather than later. Bleacher seats in the back of the top deck are already up to $60+ per seat.

I will not have tickets available for this game in case anyone was waiting for them.
    Last edited by Lobot; 03-05-2019, 10:05 AM.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

I just saw on Twitter that UC has the C-Paw Noise Meter back up and running!
    Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Final home game for Justin Jenifer and Cane Broome. Be there EARLY for the pregame ceremony and be LOUD! These two guys deserve it.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
        Final home game for Justin Jenifer and Cane Broome. Be there EARLY for the pregame ceremony and be LOUD! These two guys deserve it.
        Also, wear RED!

It’s already an early game at noon, but it is Daylight Savings Time, so it will really feel like 11!
        Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Where is all the chatter?!!? The game is tomorrow!
          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I’m the loudmouth and I’m on vacation this week. One of these days my kid’s spring break will not land on AAC tournament week.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

With the UCF loss today, our seed for the AAC tourney is set at #2, win or lose tomorrow. The crowd has to be the sixth man, and we need to send our two seniors out with a win in their last home game. If Trevon Scott plays tomorrow like he did on Thursday, and Brooks stays out of foul trouble that should be enough for the win. Houston has a deep roster, led by Corey Davis and Galen Robinson, but Armoni Brooks put up 20 pts and 10 rbs in the rout of SMU. Need the crowd.
              Last edited by longtimefan; 03-09-2019, 09:41 PM.

Comment

UC selling SRO @ $45 a pop. Stubhub yesterday had two seats in 103 (behind UC bench) @ $570 + fees each. Nosebleeds in bleachers in 215 going for $95.

5th/3rd will be rocking!

Cats 65, Cougars 60
                Last edited by swilsonsp4; 03-09-2019, 10:06 PM.

Comment

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...vin-cumberland

Jarron Cumberland cousin plays for Oakland University. Interesting, they have pretty similar stats. We need Cumberland to step up big tomorrow and need more from Jenifer and rest of the crew.

Comment

The line is UC by 2.

A plus- with daylight savings, the game will feel like 10 AM to Houston.
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Houston making it very difficult for UC to score. And UC getting killed on dribble drives, which almost every time resulted in a foul being called on UC.
                      Last edited by London 'Cat; 03-10-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Too many options on offense for Houston. UC’s Defense has no answer for it.

Comment

Houston knows that Cumberland is our only offense. They are defending him aggressively and making other players beat them. The other players have not answered the call. Where is Nsoseme??

Comment

Unbelievable. Houston on a 35-12 run. Game over.

Comment

A thorough a$$-kicking by Houston. The Cats were completely outclassed today. This does not bode well for the postseason for UC.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X