No announcement yet.

Houston 2/10 4:00 ESPN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sounds loud there, but nothing compares to 5/3rd. Their fans are "ohhh" and "ahhhh-ing" almost after every play like they have never seen basketball being played before.

They also seem like they can't miss a three and is pushing the tempo.

It seems like Houston's game plan is to flop around Cumberland, which the refs aren't buying. He has eight of the last ten points.
    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Cumberland called for second foul , 5 minutes to go , Dangerous territory for UC...
      Last edited by BearKatz; 02-10-2019, 05:33 PM.

Comment

Cumberland with his 2nd foul, so pulled while down 3 before half.
        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Keith Williams is going to be an All-American. Imagine if Cumberland played as hard as this kid.
          My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Houston has won 31 straight home games! UC is down one at half on ESPN.
            Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I'm still shaking my head at the Fredericks foul on Davis....Fredericks had his feet set and Davis is caught in the air driving to the Basket... Should have been a Offensive Foul.... Much closer game than I anticipated...

Comment

The speed of this game is not suited for Jenifer... Can not keep up on Defense... This is a game Broome can step up and be a big factor.

Comment

Cumberland!!!!

UC is down 61-58 with under 5 to play.
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                    Keith Williams is going to be an All-American. Imagine if Cumberland played as hard as this kid.

Seriously ?? Cumberland does play as hard as Williams... Probably Harder , I do NOT see Williams ever taking the contact Cumberland does to score .... Has Williams even scored in the 2nd half... ?

Comment

The ‘Cats in one of their scoring droughts.

Comment

0 point in last 6 minutes isn't going to do it.
                        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

The game was over when Broome missed the front of the 1 and 1. That was maybe the worst free throw attempt of the year, barely hitting the rim.

Comment

I didn’t expect a win, but it sure looked possible . . . until the last six minutes. Everyone disappeared on offense and defense.

Comment

No offense last six minutes and Jarreau killed them at the end of the game. Tough place to win. Pretty good effort, just wish we could get more production from Scott and Jenifer.

Comment

Originally posted by gobearcats1 View Post
                                No offense last six minutes and Jarreau killed them at the end of the game. Tough place to win. Pretty good effort, just wish we could get more production from Scott and Jenifer.
                                Production from anyone other than Cumberland would have been nice in the second half. Tough place to win but they had the lead with over six minutes. They just couldn’t keep up with Houston, who was very impressive. UH is a legit tournament team.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X