Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
    Why no Nsoseme?
    Read somewhere that he rolled an ankle in practice this week.

Comment

HOLY MOLY ! This team just keeps finding ways to win on the road. AMAZING ! I had this one in the "L" column before it even started. Shame on me!

Comment

This team seems to play with a chip on its shoulder from the low expectations we put on it before the season. In a lot of years we wilt and lose a game like this or the Temple game. It's not going to surprise me if this is the team that makes it to the second weekend in the tournament. They can close out road and neutral court games and do not like to lose.
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
          This team seems to play with a chip on its shoulder from the low expectations we put on it before the season. In a lot of years we wilt and lose a game like this or the Temple game. It's not going to surprise me if this is the team that makes it to the second weekend in the tournament. They can close out road and neutral court games and do not like to lose.
          Yep Brent. I was going to post the same thought as yours, but I didn't want to jinx them. So I might as well say it now........this team is starting to feel like a team of destiny. They play with a quiet chip or swagger we haven't seen in a while. They are not afraid of anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by blackattack View Post

Yep Brent. I was going to post the same thought as yours, but I didn't want to jinx them. So I might as well say it now........this team is starting to feel like a team of destiny. They play with a quiet chip or swagger we haven't seen in a while. They are not afraid of anyone.
            Drinking the kool aid, are we? But I must admit that I am quite optimistic too. I think someone needs to step up and be the shut down defender. Who could do that? Maybe Moore? P.S. J Thompson is my favorite commentator.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
              ? P.S. J Thompson is my favorite commentator.
              yup! (10 characters)

Comment

Originally posted by richard k. View Post

yup! (10 characters)
                Hahaha! It's like watching a game with your buddy who has severe ADHD. There was one game earlier this year where he... it was like... oh! nice shot... and he just... Oh! Conin is mad... couldn't... Complete A Freaking Sentence! I, of course, was cracking up.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X