No announcement yet.

Memphis 2/7 7:00 ESPN2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One 2pt basket in the first half. Hard to believe.

Comment

Horrible 3pt Defense which is a TEAM effort.... Scott & Jenifer hitting a lotta 3's early which might have been a bad thing.... Appears we're playing Memphis's game and not ours.... Cumberland off to a slow start, started heating up at the half.... Nothing from Williams yet.... and I'm sorry if we lose the game I have a hard time swallowing a team effort....Especially if we have players stepping up and playing up to their capabilities.... But Brooks??? He can sit on the bench the entire second half for what it's worth.... And PLEASE, make some FT's, and we might only be down 2pts.

Comment

UC is letting Memphis penetrate and get down low. UC goes low and they block it. Brooks and Tre need to step up...
        Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

3-8 on FT's so far.
          3-10
          Last edited by longtimefan; 02-07-2019, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Almost walked away a few times ... Chance to tie it at 46pts....IF we lose this game by a few points, our FT's tonight have been awful..

Comment

UC was down 11 earlier. Then goes on a 10-0 run!
              Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Missing Nsoseme out there.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Cumberland with the "it's over" after the and one and UC up 6.
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

UC just recorded their 20th win for 9 straight seasons.

Kudos to Coach Cronin and the Bearcats!
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

I was worried about this game all week. I thought there was a real chance we would lose, and FT shooting nearly gave it away. It appeared on TV that Memphis wore down toward the end, but only because Bearcats turned up the intensity. Good win tonight, especially without Nsoseme. Zero turnovers in the second half a gigantic factor in the win.
                      Last edited by longtimefan; 02-07-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

This team is tough as nails. They just know how to win. Getting better as season goes on. Lots of mistakes, missed free throws, terrible game by Brooks, etc., but they find a way to win in a tough game on the road. Need to keep up the intensity on Sunday.
                        ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

Wow! I did not think we had another come from behind win in us..... Mick once again made great halftime adjustments.... Cumberland turned it on late 2nd half.... Scott was big inside tonight 13pts, 9rbs..... Jenifer made big 3's tonight....Johnson had key moments tonight, especially the put back.... The kid can really jump..... Williams came on late as well..... Can we get another road win this weekend ???? Go Bearcats!!!!

Comment

Turnovers. 10 in the first half, ZERO in the 2nd half. When this team allows itself to get shots off and opportunities for 2nd chance rebounds....they are lethal. Great win on the road.

Comment

Great come from behind win, again. I think this is Mic's best coaching job. Let's do it again on Sunday.

Comment

Why no Nsoseme?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X