South Florida 1/15 7:00 ESPNews

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Florida 1/15 7:00 ESPNews

South Florida is much improved in their second year under Brian Gregory. They are 12-4 and 2-2 in conference. They've beaten Uconn and had close losses on the road at Tulsa and Temple. In the Temple game yesterday they got down big and came roaring back in the second half, taking it to OT before eventually losing. USF is tall and has a really good offensive rebounding team. Most of them come from Alexis Yetna. We're going to have to work inside to keep him off the boards. They have a transfer point guard from Gardner-Webb in LaQuincy Rideau that is very hard to keep out of the lane. He had a triple Double in the OT game against Temple yesterday. Two of their top 3 scorers in Collins and Yetna are guys we offered coming out of HS.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../stats/_/id/58
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Line UC -13. I"m not a bettor but I wouldn't trust this line for anything. USF is better than that this year.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Bulls have played a weak schedule thus far, but have played very well on the road, with close losses to Temple and Tulsa. They've lost four times, all by no more than three points.

Comment

UC is a 11.5 point favorite.

I’m tired of these close games; let’s make it a blowout!
        Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

I'd say we are due for a good showing....but I don't want to jinx it.
          Cory Huffman
          Cin City

Comment

I predict a blowout! USF will try to mimick the previous opponents' strategy of bombarding UC with 3's, but their plan fails as they can't hit the open shots and dig themselves a hole! I say UC 76 - USF 56.

Comment

Regardless of the spread, UC wins a close game by as many as 4pts.... Hope I'm wrong, but I think the rest of the games this year will be in the High 50's to low 60's...Again, I hope I'm wrong.

UC: 64
              USF: 62

Comment

Cumberland is the 53rd player to be part of the 1,000 club.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Up 43-31 at the half.
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

That half felt like UC basketball.

Comment

Blowing my prediction so far for the Bearcats to only score 64.... The Offense is flowing better with Broome & Brooks off the floor... Big Defensive boost from Nsoseme tonight.... Cumberland is on fire...

Comment

USF is on a 20-9 run since Cronin ejected.
                        Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Cumberland is on fire, 34pts and keeping us in the game...

Comment

UC wins by 8 and held USF without a field goal for last 4+ minutes!

Cumberland scores his number - 34 points!
                            Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Diarra had some minutes off the bench early, and then didn't see much again.
                              Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X