East Carolina 1/5 1:00 CBSSN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's the box score from yesterday.

A few things jump out. 15 TOs and 44% from the line. And we let ECU shoot over 50% from the field.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401084753
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
      You are wrong about this team not making the tournament. It would take a complete collapse.
      With results like yesterday, I would not count on this team making it. Far too inconsistent and who have they beaten thus far that will play in the NCAA tournament? There are not many chances for "quality" wins in the conference and they usually lose one or more games, like yesterday, that they shouldn't. They may prove me wrong but I don't believe they will make the NCCAs.

Comment

Originally posted by London 'Cat View Post

With results like yesterday, I would not count on this team making it. Far too inconsistent and who have they beaten thus far that will play in the NCAA tournament? There are not many chances for "quality" wins in the conference and they usually lose one or more games, like yesterday, that they shouldn't. They may prove me wrong but I don't believe they will make the NCCAs.
        I think you are overreacting to a conference road loss. Nevada was undefeated and lost by 27 at New Mexico. UK lost to Alabama. Teams lose on the road in conference. This team has not been inconsistent. They are 12-3 and we’re 26th in the power index before yesterday.

They’ve got 16 games left. They’ll prolly go at least 12-4 (split w/Hoston and UCF, and drop a couple more maybe) and end the regular season 24-7. They won’t be anywhere near the bubble if that happens.
        Coach Cronin get well soon!

Comment

" They’ve got 16 games left. They’ll prolly go at least 12-4 (split w/Hoston and UCF, and drop a couple more maybe) and end the regular season 24-7. They won’t be anywhere near the bubble if that happens."

5 or more losses puts them around 4th in the conference and I don't see the committee taking 4 from this conference. Three tops...so if they are not in the top 3 at the end, I would be worried. And I am worried. I don't think they are getting in.

Comment

Originally posted by hipal88 View Post
            5 or more losses puts them around 4th in the conference and I don't see the committee taking 4 from this conference. Three tops...so if they are not in the top 3 at the end, I would be worried. And I am worried. I don't think they are getting in.
            That’s what I’m saying - the conference is weak and the selection committee won’t go very deep into the conference when selecting schools. They will have no quality wins on their resume unless they beat Houston (assuming Houston continues to win). They will potentially have second tier wins against Memphis, Temple, SMU,WSU and UConn. But more than likely none of their wins will have come against NCAA tournament teams.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X