Ucla 12/19 9:00 espn2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ucla 12/19 9:00 espn2

UCLA comes to town fresh off a close loss at home to Belmont. They are 7-3, really haven't beaten anyone and the other two losses are to ranked opponents Mich St. and UNC. They are led by Kris WIlkes and Moses Brown. 4 starters in double figures and they are fairly deep with several players averaging double digit minutes. No one plays more than 30. Something that should help us is no one on this team shoots the 3 particularly well.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../stats/_/id/26

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

If you haven’t already caught this, they are honoring the three final four coaches tonight. The families of George Smith and Ed Jucker will be there as well Bob Huggins himself.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The official UCLA Hype Video

https://youtu.be/wHBHQNvvYgo

#beatucla

Comment

We will likely miss the first several minutes of the game again since there is an immediately prior game on the same channel. Directv sometimes shows a displaced game on another channel. Does anyone know what channel they might use? I need to record the game.

Comment

The last one was booted to the ESPN App and ESPN+ ($). For football they use ESPNews and ESPNU . I'm looking at their schedule and it looks like it's being simulcast on the app which means no recording on DirectTV until the main broadcast come up.

Somebody with Broadcast TV knowledge explain to me why the **** they schedule a games that takes 2:30 hours in a 2 hour window. Makes zero sense.
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFog View Post
            We will likely miss the first several minutes of the game again since there is an immediately prior game on the same channel. Directv sometimes shows a displaced game on another channel. Does anyone know what channel they might use? I need to record the game.
            If you can wait, they usually rebroadcast the games on ESPNU overnight. I was able to tape the whole Xavier game that way.

Edit, it's actually scheduled for 11:00 AM tomorrow on ESPNU.
            Last edited by longtimefan; 12-19-2018, 06:55 PM.

Comment

p/ Mick, UCLA has a much improved defense - mainly their bigs. Could be a tough night for UC. We'll need the guards to step up big tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                p/ Mick, UCLA has a much improved defense - mainly their bigs. Could be a tough night for UC. We'll need the guards to step up big tonight.

With that being said, Brooks and Scott especially will need to show up tonight.... Brooks can't afford to have (2) fouls in the first (10) minutes.... Cumberland , Williams , & Broome need to average 12-15 Pts for us to have a chance tonight... The key will be Scott tonight, he's the wildcard for the balance of the year.... Cats win a close one...

U.C.: 71
                UCLA: 68

Comment

Williams is sick, ugh
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Good first half. Allowed a three at the first half buzzer that won’t make Mick happy.
                    ...a fountain of eternal youth, a tower of strength, a rock of truth...

Comment

The announcers said that there were scouts there to watch UCLA's players. I bet they're watching Cumberland now.

Comment

Wow! I did not expect that offensive output... I was close on the UCLA score, way off on what UC total....Cumberland is a big time player, and Williams is not far behind... Brooks and Jenifer had solid games, and I'm alright with less Broome... Great followup win after the Miss State loss....

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
                          The announcers said that there were scouts there to watch UCLA's players. I bet they're watching Cumberland now.
                          The scouts like Williams and Treyvon.
                          Coach Cronin get well soon!

Comment

That was an *** Kickin

Comment

Loved the game!

The place was so loud when Huggins showed up.

I think that was his first time there since Senior Night with Hicks, White, etc.
                              Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X