Way too early Bracketology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Way too early Bracketology

#11 UC vs. #6 Indiana in the West playing against the winner of #3 Florida State vs. #14 UC Irvine.

In this bracket NKU makes the tourney and XU doesn’t.

http://m.espn.com/ncb/bracketology?i...on=1&year=2019
    Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

I would love this! I coached Langford in the 8th grade, as well as had him in my 5th grade class. Used to give him crap about going to UC all the time. To see him square off against JC would be pretty neat.
    Cory Huffman
    Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by loshow22 View Post
      I would love this! I coached Langford in the 8th grade, as well as had him in my 5th grade class. Used to give him crap about going to UC all the time. To see him square off against JC would be pretty neat.
      As an IU grad, I would not love this haha... Believe they haven't played since 1993. Supposed to play in the Second Round in 2001 but Kent State upset IU and UC then beat Kent State to make the Sweet 16.

Way too early, as the thread suggests, but with a stretch of NKU, XU, at Miss. State, and UCLA -- go 3-1 in the next four and UC is looking real nice. According to the bracket, UCLA is one of the last teams in and X isn't there, so UC's gauntlet of a schedule doesn't presently look as strong. A loss to OSU, wins over mediocre Ole Miss and UNLV, and XU and UCLA could both be bubble teams, so need to finish out the non-conference strong.

Comment

[QUOTE=GoBearcats31;n362728]

As an IU grad, I would not love this haha... Believe they haven't played since 1993. Supposed to play in the Second Round in 2001 but Kent State upset IU and UC then beat Kent State to make the Sweet 16.

I bet. That would be tough. However, IF...IF that were the case, being able to see a former player and student play against the one team I've loved since forever, would be cool. Losing...would not

Cory Huffman
        Cin City

Comment

I'm beginning to think that the ncaa committee thinks Cincinnati is in California. Safe bet though we end up west. LOL

Comment

Ain't it so! Seems like we are always the lowest of our respective seed # and most likely to be relegated West.

Comment

A 9 seed, so far.

http://bracketmatrix.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post

Way too early, as the thread suggests, but with a stretch of NKU, XU, at Miss. State, and UCLA -- go 3-1 in the next four and UC is looking real nice. According to the bracket, UCLA is one of the last teams in and X isn't there, so UC's gauntlet of a schedule doesn't presently look as strong. A loss to OSU, wins over mediocre Ole Miss and UNLV, and XU and UCLA could both be bubble teams, so need to finish out the non-conference strong.
                Had the games gone the opposite of the way they did, UC and IU could have played for the NCAA championship in 1992. A lot of the focus was on UC as outcasts and Duke and Michigan in that Final Four. A lot of people forget that IU was the 4th team.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Just looked at Lunardi's latest offering. Has us as a 6th seed against the 11 seed play in between UCLA and U San Fran.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...l/bracketology
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X