Around the American, Basketball Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post
    Tacko Fall had his biggest game of the season with 21 points, 9 boards, and 5 blocks. 21 free throw attempts (only 9 made).
    I don't know how they don't alley-oop it to him each and every possession. All he has to do is jump a little bit, grab the ball and slam it down on the rim. The guy is a foot taller than most players on the court every game.

Comment

The American conference ranks #6 of 7 in the latest ESPN conference rankings. Houston & Cincinnati are the best teams (no surprise). It does mention that Cumberland is one of the country's premier scorers.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...ege-basketball

Comment

As expected, Memphis destroyed Tulane at home, 102-76.

Early in the 2nd, WSU are up at Tulsa, 42-30.

Comment

The Shockers went on to destroy Tulsa, 81-60.

Comment

SMU, playing at home, went on to thump UConn by 18 last night after our game was over.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Decent slate of games today if you're looking for something to watch.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas.../date/20190223
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Temple pulled away at home to beat Tulsa, 84-73. The Owls remain alive for a bye & possible NCAA bid.

Comment

Houston jumped up 11-0 at home over USF, weathered a mid-1st half comeback, then dominated for a 71-59 win over the Bulls.

Comment

Houston will run the table until they play UC.... Only possibility if UCF plays Houston like they played UC...

Comment

With 11:48 left, UCF are embarrassing SMU, 58-24, in Orlando. That means that the Cats will be facing another team, just like UConn today, who were blown out just before UC hits town.

Comment

Now, the Knights are up, 73-26, and the starters are still in. That's ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                          Now, the Knights are up, 73-26, and the starters are still in. That's ridiculous.
                          Hopefully UCF plays with serious desperation against Houston and pulls off a shocker !

Comment

I'm sure glad Fall didn't play like that in our game. Our defense has his number.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                              I'm sure glad Fall didn't play like that in our game. Our defense has his number.

I would say a combination of UC's Defense ....and I wonder how good Fall is away from home ? Doesn't seem to post the same numbers away....

Comment

Temple took a loss last night at the hands of Memphis at the Fedex Forum. I missed the game but would guess Memphis ran a a lot since the two centers for Temple got a collective 11 minutes. This leaves 3rd place in the AAC a bit of a log jam. UCF, Temple and Memphis are all with 1 game of each other
                                Brent Wyrick
                                92 Final Four Front Row
                                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X