Arkansas Pine Bluff 11/27 7:00 FSO/ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Pine Bluff 11/27 7:00 FSO/ESPN3

APB out of the SWAC is 2-4 with a win over Little Rock and a 4OT W over Cal Baptist. Got blown out by several mid majors other than that. Guy to stop is Martaveous McKnight who's averaging 28ppg. He takes about half of the teams shots on offense and if we're going to have problems with this team it'll be from him.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...tats/_/id/2029
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

ARPB are not a good team. Sagarin Predictor has them as #329 nationally. The Cats are 28-point home favorites.

Comment

If JC is a no go, which their are rumblings that he might be, I don't think we cover the 28. Maybe 15-20 point win...but what do I know. It'll be a good chance to see some other guys step up.
      Cory Huffman
      Cin City

Comment

Bearcats looking solid on both ends tonight. Will they get 100?

Comment

Since I'm currently stuck in Montana, not able to watch the game tonight..... How did Diarra look tonight against inferior competition? Looks like Diarra logged in (13)Minutes and (9)Pts... Overall, how did the Freshman play tonight ?

Comment

Big blowout win! It was nice to see players off the bench getting some big minutes.

Diarra had a three and some big dunks!
            Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Logan Johnson has quick hands and is a pest on defense. His shot is a bit off, but he really hustles and didn't make any egregious errors.

The real star, though, was Justin Jenifer, who scored 13, had several assists and no turnovers. In the post-game stats, Dan Hoard noted that in Jenifer's 16 minutes the Cats were (to borrow from hockey) +42.

Comment

Not sure I've ever seen a +/- that high. They noted on TV last night that Jenifer only takes wide open shots and drives and in a game where the other team can't keep up, he took quite a few last night. I think we're a much better team when he scores a little bit. Makes the defense actually play him on the perimeter and not sag into the paint.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Bearcats channel on YouTube puts up a polished recap of the game. These are great to watch:

https://youtu.be/O_5L5s5kGO0

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X