No announcement yet.

Polls 2018-2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sitting at #32 in the NET right now. Last update was after Sunday's games.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

We were #29 in the Net coming into today's play. The only team on our schedule that is above us is Houston at #7
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

That's about where lunardi had us in his Saturday seed list. Anyone else clueless about how we'll do the rest of the way? 6 of 11 on road. Over/under 7.5 wins?

Comment

The schedule is more difficult from here on out, beginning with tomorrow’s game at Temple. If I were a betting man, I would bet the under as far as wins remaining. But the fan in me wants to bet the over. This team is very hard to predict results. The last game out was probably their most complete performance. Who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Comment

Would like to say id be ok with 8, but I want 9 with a win at Houston

Comment

AP #27

Coaches #29

NET #23

KenPom # 27

Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I see several ranked teams that are significantly overrated. I am sure Mick is playing the disrespected card to the hilt and I honestly think its true and not just a tactic.

Comment

He was saying in his presser that he doesn't want them ranked. It makes the players mad.
                  Brent Wyrick
                  92 Final Four Front Row
                  @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Our defensive ranking is the highest it's been in the last 9 years (KenPom). It's not gotten any better during the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                      Our defensive ranking is the highest it's been in the last 9 years (KenPom). It's not gotten any better during the season.
                      The offense has supplemented that though. Even though our defense isn't what we are used to, it's still pretty good. We are just used to elite.
                      Cory Huffman
                      Cin City

Comment

Originally posted by Carin's Dad View Post
                        It's the 3pt defense holding it back. Just based on my own observation, the interior defense is generally terrific. We've still got guys helping at the wrong times when the ball goes into the lane and leaving the 3 open. I watched that happen a lot in the 1st half against Temple. Almost got us beat at the end too. Absolutely no reason why we should be triple teaming someone near the baseline or block and that's happened at least once a game for a bit now.
                        Brent Wyrick
                        92 Final Four Front Row
                        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I'd be surprised if UC isn't in the top 25 this week. Have seen 8 or so ballots posted via Twitter, including four voters who didn't have them in last week and do now (usually around 22 or 23, not even 25).

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                            I'd be surprised if UC isn't in the top 25 this week. Have seen 8 or so ballots posted via Twitter, including four voters who didn't have them in last week and do now (usually around 22 or 23, not even 25).
                            #25 in the AP

Comment

#23 in the Coaches Poll
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Finally...
                                Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X