North Carolina Central 11/13 7:00 ESPN3

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Carolina Central 11/13 7:00 ESPN3

This looks like a buy game. It is a buy game. However, This was a tournament team last year. They open the season against Clemson on 11/9. Doesn't appear that ESPN has updated their stats or roster from last year yet so I don't have a lot to go on for analysis yet. I just hope UC doesn't shoot like they did last night against these guys.

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Looks like NCCU returns most of their starters and has a bunch of 5th seniors. Might want to tune in tonight vs. Clemson. Game is on ACCNE whatever the 7734 that is.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Clemson beat NCCU 71-51. Clemson won it in the 1st half - up 40-20.

Comment

Stats from the one game they've played so far.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...tats/_/id/2428
        Brent Wyrick
        92 Final Four Front Row
        @LobotC2DFW

Comment

The Enquirer wrote something:

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/spo...te/1974916002/
          Brent Wyrick
          92 Final Four Front Row
          @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I am not craving their rebounding positioning by a couple of cats,

Comment

I looked at Broome's face after he traveled. A very frustrated kid. I bet he wishes he was back at his old school. Now watch him sitting. No emotion.
              Last edited by leo from jersey; 11-13-2018, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                I looked at Broome's face after he traveled. A very frustrated kid. I bet he wishes he was back at his old school. Now watch him sitting. No emotion.
                He didn’t start either.
                Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

I guess Mick is trying to make Keith Williams the #2 guy behind Cumberland with his 7-12 shooting.

I think that the starting line-up is off...
                  C- Brooks
                  PF- Scott
                  SG- Williams
                  SG- Cumberland
                  PG- Jenifer

I like Cane more than Justin. Also, where is Fredericks; JUCO POY and he isn’t starting?
                  Former KMart Ball Boy

"Graduation is the key, period. I am on a mission to stop the exploitive nature of college athletics. We must make sure our kids graduate and have opportunities to have productive and happy lives." -MC

Comment

Logan needs to play more! I love his intensity.
                    Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

Originally posted by leo from jersey View Post
                      0 points & 0 assists. I expect to see him improve.

Comment

Really??? That's not a very risky statement.
                        Logan is gonna be a player. Hope Mick stays out of his head and lets him play his game.
                        Justin is very solid and a good defender. When his shot is on (not often) he is a major contributor.
                        Fredericks, like all JUCOs, will take some time but has talent.
                        Cumberland is very overrated. We rely on his scoring because we have no choice. His future is.... football.
                        I said earlier that Williams is the wild card. More raw talent than probably any of them. Not the prettiest shot but effective. Needs to be their #2 scorer.
                        Brooks keep teasing. Shows flashes of talent but his offense is woeful.
                        Tre is coming on and we desperately need offense from him.
                        I have never been able to really decide, Is Micks 1/2 court offense just terrible, or is it that we never have enough shooters to break a zone?
                        Still early but at this point I am trending back my expectations. Hope they can figure it out a few of them step up. We will know soon enough with a few good games coming up. Its time to grow up boys.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyCornHusker View Post

0 points & 0 assists. I expect to see him improve.
                          When he was in, it was desperation time. He threw up a long 3 and drove into traffic. he was trying anything. He was the only scholarship cat not to score. Cronin needs to get off his *** and work on getting this kid's head right.

Comment

It's way to early to tell. Once January gets here you'll have an idea of what you have. Guys with this much inexperience take a while to realize they are going to play every night. You have a few bad clunkers and eventually you settle down. They'll be a few kids step up, question is will it be enough. Johnson definitely brings them some much needed energy though. I do think Broome is more comfortable off the bench though from what i've seen so far. He's thinking way to much. Just has to play.
                            B

Comment

Did anyone happen to cacth what happened to Scott late in the game? Hobbled to the locker room and didn't return. I didn't catch post game last night.
                              Brent Wyrick
                              92 Final Four Front Row
                              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X