Season Predictions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Predictions

I'm completely unsure what we really have this year outside of Cumberland. My guess is 22-8. Anyone else want to take a shot?
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Tre Scott , Jenifer, & Brooks will need to step up big time, need them to average 8 - 10pts per game..,,Broome & Cumberland 10-15pts per game.... PG Position could be better than last year if Logan Johnson turns out to be the real deal... I think Diarra is the wildcard ... He's offensively gifted and has great length... I'm guessing 24-6.... Too many unknowns this season!

Comment

Too many unknowns is right. The problem with having all of those outside shooters is they go thru periods of being cold and sometimes all at once. We need to see who of the big men can get us points near the rim consistently. Is this going to be Brooks? My guess would be 25 wins. Anything more will be a pleasant surprise. Anything less somewhat of a disappointment.

Comment

Honestly I think we know what to expect from Tre and Justin and Brooks. Each will occasionally have a nice game but probably none will be relied on heavily for points. Broome MUST step up and give them 15 consistently. Personally I think the wild cards are Fredericks and Williams. They must compliment Cumberland and give us some consistent scoring to rely on. I really believe the strength of this team is you just don't know what direction its going to come from on any given night. That's hard to defend and also hard to coach. Mick is going to have to ride the hot hand and I expect many different lineup combinations. Should be fun and more of a team concept than relying on a couple upper classmen to carry the load. Lets get this party started with a nice W tonight and see how this plays out.

Comment

22-9 (12-6 AAC)

But I have no clue. I've become more optimistic about beating OSU (not that I think they are great but feel like it will be a grinder), but have XU, UCLA and roadies against UCLA and UNLV plus some other tough ones. And in league play, they have a tough schedule and two of their three easiest games are at the beginning so will have no nights off. I guess we'll know early if this is a team to be confident in or not.

Comment

The one that confuses me is the Destin Tourney. We should beat George Mason but if we catch Baylor in the final, that's a loss I think.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X