No announcement yet.

NCAA Bracket General Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Cougars had their MI game won. Devin Davis, a 66.7% FT shooter who had hit 8 straight, missed 3-of-4 in the final 0:30, including both at 0:03.8. That led to the buzzer beater by the Wolverines.

Comment

Down goes "#1" X!
      Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

When confronted by an X fan, The only team they could beat in the tournament had a losing record.
        Josh Rexhausen
        CE'99

Comment

Loyola beats Nevada.

Kansas State beats UK.
          Former KMart Ball Boy

Comment

The upsets continue. Kentucky saw the same golden path we did and couldn't handle it either. Now that the field is much smaller....I still don't know who is going to win this thing. I guess I am most comfortable with Duke at this point. I would love to see WVu win tonight.

Comment

Apparently, the fine representatives of Big Blue Nation left the floor without shaking hands with K-State's players. Calipari claims it was because the other Wildcats were celebrating and couldn't be reached. Baloney!

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post
                Apparently, the fine representatives of Big Blue Nation left the floor without shaking hands with K-State's players. Calipari claims it was because the other Wildcats were celebrating and couldn't be reached. Baloney!

Contrary to what he claimed - that is exactly who his players are - and they are a true reflection of their coach - he has left a trail of suspended schools behind him in his career, and Kentucky has a long, long history of doing whatever it takes to get top level players. Nobody in Lexington believes they should ever lose or be held accountable for anything.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X