X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lobot
    started a topic Leon Bond 2022 WI SF 6'4 offer

Leon Bond 2022 WI SF 6'4 offer

Eric Bossi at 247 is reporting that Asst. Mike Roberts and Bond have talked a bit. Bond is a high major prospect at wing who plays for Wauwatosa East HS in Milwaukee, where he won a state championship last year. He's currently playing at the Run N Slam showcase this weekend. He currently has offers from VT and Marquette.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86CmmblRgVk

Last edited by Lobot; 06-20-2021, 08:58 AM.

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
    Committed to Virginia.

I had a bad feeling once Virginia got involved, they might be the frontrunner.... Top Target for 2022 is now gone! Who is the top priority now for 2022?

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Committed to Virginia.

Leave a comment:

• Longtime Lurker
    replied
    Just announced on Twitter-going to Virginia.

Leave a comment:

• longtimefan
    replied
    Per Jake Lieberman

2022 Leon Bond (@leonbx35) will be announcing his college destination tomorrow.

The finalists are Cincinnati, Virginia, and Marquette.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

In the article, Bond said the three schools (UC, Marquette & VA) are the only ones he has or will visit. His decision in either late July or early August will be from these three. He gave a brief comment on each visit, but it was the normal boiler plate information: All good visits; not much more.
    Thanks for the info. If I had to guess, and I have no information, right now I feel like the order is 1) Virginia, 2) Marquette, 3) UC but would love to be wrong.

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    A couple things, I look on 247's web site and it still list this player at #42....
    Second, Virginia getting in the mix does not give me a good feeling.... I liked our chances against Marquette... However, I do like the fact a Top 50 Player has us in his final 3.

Leave a comment:

• swilsonsp4
    replied
    Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
    I can't read this ($) but it appears Bond is planning to make a decision soon and it does seem to be between UC, Marquette and Virginia
    https://247sports.com/college/basket...nia-167725430/
    In the article, Bond said the three schools (UC, Marquette & VA) are the only ones he has or will visit. His decision in either late July or early August will be from these three. He gave a brief comment on each visit, but it was the normal boiler plate information: All good visits; not much more.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    I can't read this ($) but it appears Bond is planning to make a decision soon and it does seem to be between UC, Marquette and Virginia
    https://247sports.com/college/basket...nia-167725430/
    Last edited by GoBearcats31; 07-13-2021, 11:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    Virginia has now offered him.

Leave a comment:

• CincyBearcats2
    replied
    Hopefully had an off game to prevent that UVA offer.

Leave a comment:

• Lobot
    replied
    I don’t think Anthony Black will be leaving Texas unless he heads to Duke.

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    https://twitter.com/IsaacDennis_2/st...66091816288258

Hubert Davis, Jon Scheyer, Shaka Smart, Tony Bennett, Tom Crean, Wes Miller among the head coaches courtside to watch ‘22 Anthony Black (@3dHoopsAcademy) vs ‘22 Leon Bond (@JH1Elite) at Best of the South

Leave a comment:

• GoBearcats31
    replied
    #42 in new 247Sports 2022 rankings, up from #146

Leave a comment:

• BearKatz
    replied
    Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

BBP podcast, Chad basically said it’s between UC and Marquette 50-50. UC having the first visit isn’t going to help. Plans to decide in late august or early September. If Virginia offers that is going to be a major problem. Also thinks he’ll get a lot more offers in July when more coaches see him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Leon doesn't pick up another half dozen offers by Sept..... Probably 75/25 Marq over UC since Leon will visit Marquette prior to making his decision...

Leave a comment:

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X