Leon Bond 2022 WI SF 6'4 offer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

BBP podcast, Chad basically said it’s between UC and Marquette 50-50. UC having the first visit isn’t going to help. Plans to decide in late august or early September. If Virginia offers that is going to be a major problem. Also thinks he’ll get a lot more offers in July when more coaches see him.
    Seems like UC is very much in the mix but probably will end up elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyBearcats2 View Post

BBP podcast, Chad basically said it’s between UC and Marquette 50-50. UC having the first visit isn’t going to help. Plans to decide in late august or early September. If Virginia offers that is going to be a major problem. Also thinks he’ll get a lot more offers in July when more coaches see him.

Wouldn't be surprised if Leon doesn't pick up another half dozen offers by Sept..... Probably 75/25 Marq over UC since Leon will visit Marquette prior to making his decision...

Comment

#42 in new 247Sports 2022 rankings, up from #146

Comment

https://twitter.com/IsaacDennis_2/st...66091816288258

Hubert Davis, Jon Scheyer, Shaka Smart, Tony Bennett, Tom Crean, Wes Miller among the head coaches courtside to watch ‘22 Anthony Black (@3dHoopsAcademy) vs ‘22 Leon Bond (@JH1Elite) at Best of the South

Comment

I don’t think Anthony Black will be leaving Texas unless he heads to Duke.
            Brent Wyrick
            92 Final Four Front Row
            @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Hopefully had an off game to prevent that UVA offer.

Comment

Virginia has now offered him.
                Brent Wyrick
                92 Final Four Front Row
                @LobotC2DFW

Comment

I can't read this ($) but it appears Bond is planning to make a decision soon and it does seem to be between UC, Marquette and Virginia
                  https://247sports.com/college/basket...nia-167725430/
                  Last edited by GoBearcats31; 07-13-2021, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GoBearcats31 View Post
                    I can't read this ($) but it appears Bond is planning to make a decision soon and it does seem to be between UC, Marquette and Virginia
                    https://247sports.com/college/basket...nia-167725430/
                    In the article, Bond said the three schools (UC, Marquette & VA) are the only ones he has or will visit. His decision in either late July or early August will be from these three. He gave a brief comment on each visit, but it was the normal boiler plate information: All good visits; not much more.

Comment

A couple things, I look on 247's web site and it still list this player at #42....
                      Second, Virginia getting in the mix does not give me a good feeling.... I liked our chances against Marquette... However, I do like the fact a Top 50 Player has us in his final 3.

Comment

Originally posted by swilsonsp4 View Post

In the article, Bond said the three schools (UC, Marquette & VA) are the only ones he has or will visit. His decision in either late July or early August will be from these three. He gave a brief comment on each visit, but it was the normal boiler plate information: All good visits; not much more.
                        Thanks for the info. If I had to guess, and I have no information, right now I feel like the order is 1) Virginia, 2) Marquette, 3) UC but would love to be wrong.

Comment

Per Jake Lieberman

2022 Leon Bond (@leonbx35) will be announcing his college destination tomorrow.

The finalists are Cincinnati, Virginia, and Marquette.

Comment

Committed to Virginia.

Comment

Just announced on Twitter-going to Virginia.

Comment

Originally posted by longtimefan View Post
                                Committed to Virginia.

I had a bad feeling once Virginia got involved, they might be the frontrunner.... Top Target for 2022 is now gone! Who is the top priority now for 2022?

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X