Michael Zanoni 2022 NC SG 6'5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Zanoni 2022 NC SG 6'5

The new staff has it's first contact. He's from Greensboro NC. Zanoni is at Greensboro Day School and plays AAU for CP3 Elite. Phenom Hoops has him listed as one of the best shooters in the state.

The video is from his junior year at Providence Day School.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1379297...85870d2cbdb5c3

Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
    The new staff has it's first contact. He's from Greensboro NC. Zanoni is at Greensboro Day School and plays AAU for CP3 Elite. Phenom Hoops has him listed as one of the best shooters in the state.

The video is from his junior year at Providence Day School.

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/1379297...85870d2cbdb5c3
    It has been a while since this team had a superior sharpshooter. Of all the great players to come though Clifton, there have been few great outside shooters like LaZelle Durden or Field Williams. Let's hope he can be forgiven for being from NC and the city of Greensboro. Wes is recruiting some really good players and Michael is really good for his system. Let's hope this relationship continues to grow and we are able to woo him away from ACC country.
    Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Originally posted by red_n_black_attack View Post

It has been a while since this team had a superior sharpshooter. Of all the great players to come though Clifton, there have been few great outside shooters like LaZelle Durden or Field Williams. Let's hope he can be forgiven for being from NC and the city of Greensboro. Wes is recruiting some really good players and Michael is really good for his system. Let's hope this relationship continues to grow and we are able to woo him away from ACC country.

I think Madsen would be close to being considered a sharpshooter... Next to Durden, I really liked Darnell Burton!

Comment

Burton was great! Surprisingly, and I had to look it up, Killa is tied for most 3 pointers made
        Red and Black are more of an Attitude than merely a color combination.

Intimidate! Dominate! Celebrate!

Comment

Burton was great! Surprisingly, and I had to look it up, Killa is tied for most 3 pointers made

Yeah, I thought Burton & Durden were the best UC has had since the Huggins era.... Field was good, but had limited opportunities his first 3yrs.... His senior year was his best Production.

Comment

LaZelle's numbers are pretty insane when you look back at them. I was looking back at some of his old game logs: - 8-17 3PFG on 12.16.93 vs. Temple
            - 5-7 3PFG on 12.18.93 vs. YSU
            - 4-8 3PFG on 12.28.92 vs. Robert Morris
            - 8-12 3PFG on 12.32.93 vs. Austin Peay
            - 8-15 3PFG on 1.5.94 vs. Chicago St.
            - 4-9 3PFG on 1.19.94 vs. Eggsavier
            - 8-13 3PFG on 2.23.94 vs. Saint Louis
            - 8-17 3PFG on 2.26.92 vs. Dayton
            - 9-15 3PFG on vs. Memphis
            He had 4+ made 3PFG in 14 games that season, after sitting out the first 7. And this was in an era before the 3PG barrage that we have now. It's pretty insane.

Comment

This thread has totally derailed. Can we stick stuff about Durden and Burton in a Where are they now thread? Please....
              Brent Wyrick
              92 Final Four Front Row
              @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X