This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hayden Koval Transfer C commit

7'1 center with shot blocking ability has joined the program as a grad transfer from UNCG.
    Brent Wyrick
    92 Final Four Front Row
    @LobotC2DFW

A Center that can actually sink free throws? Nice!

Comment

Yes . I’m still looking up stuff but 10ppg and 71% FT percentage. Can shoot the 3 as well.
      Brent Wyrick
      92 Final Four Front Row
      @LobotC2DFW

Comment

Hopefully Hayden will be a nice addition to the Team.... If he can Hit FT's and Block 2-3 Shots a game, it will be an upgrade...

Comment

Hoping this is not Vogt 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by Lobot View Post
            Yes . I’m still looking up stuff but 10ppg and 71% FT percentage. Can shoot the 3 as well.
            He hit 31% from three last year, just shy of Vogt’s 35% from the FREE THROW line.

Comment

Originally posted by gobearcats1 View Post
              Hoping this is not Vogt 2.0

I have the same concerns... On paper, looks to be more skilled... I guess will find out in Nov.

Comment

Shot 36% from three in his best season and 80% from the FT line.
                My son starts UC MedSchool August ‘19 Black/Red

Comment

Originally posted by Corporateballa View Post
                  Shot 36% from three in his best season and 80% from the FT line.

I'll take the 80% from the Line.....Especially if he get's fouled in the paint a bunch..

Comment

Any body not any one but any body would be an upgrade to the other body we had.

Comment

You guys are brutal. Can't you just be happy with the commit without trying to cast shade on this kid and further beat up Vogt. Its getting really old.

Comment

7’1, 220? He’s 40 lbs lighter than Vogt who got pushed around routinely. This looks a bit like a reach. I’d rather Miller exercise more patience in selecting players. Three UNCG transfers in the first week seems a bit much.

Comment

Just two who committed, the third hasn't actually yet.

Comment

I agree with RedDog that is getting tiresome seeing some of these negative posts. it is easy for people to trash these players while they sit in front of there computer in the comfort of their home. These kids work their butts off, give them a break and start supporting the team instead of hurling insults And now people are starting to question our new Coach's recruiting decisions, really?

Comment

If anybody thinks the top kids from a program like UNCG are not on par with normal UC talent you are just in denial and kidding yourself.

Comment

Responsive Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X